Why didn't anyone tell me this?

kittylover4ever

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
That when you let a cat into your life, you belong to him/her, they don't belong to us?

That when you let a cat into your life, your heart is forever gone?

That when you let a cat into your life, that getting home from work doesn't seem fast enough, because you've missed them all day?

That when you let a cat into your life, you will eventually more than likely let more into your life?

That when you let a cat into your life, you've given up all rights to where you sit, sleep, etc. They dictate that to you now.

Why didn't anyone tell me that when I let TTP&B into my life, that my heart would just feel like it's bursting with love for them 24/7?

rang_27

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by kittylover4ever

That when you let a cat into your life, you belong to him/her, they don't belong to us?

That when you let a cat into your life, your heart is forever gone?

That when you let a cat into your life, that getting home from work doesn't seem fast enough, because you've missed them all day?

That when you let a cat into your life, you will eventually more than likely let more into your life?

That when you let a cat into your life, you've given up all rights to where you sit, sleep, etc. They dictate that to you now.

Why didn't anyone tell me that when I let TTP&B into my life, that my heart would just feel like it's bursting with love for them 24/7?
I don't know, but no one told me either & your exactly right about the bursting with love!!!

caligirl

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I agree with that, no one has told me about that either. Also that you find yourself unable to live without them and become addicted to having them around.

jugen

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yeah but are these such bad things?
Noone told us that having cats would mean having unconditional love either, now did they?
I feel that every night when Rocket is kneading my hair to get to sleep(drooling and purring in my ear),When Twig pats my head to get under the covers at night because he's cold, When the girls try to see who can be closer to moms face at night to cuddle, Or like now, when Twig's laying on the desk with his paw and head on my arm, content in the knowledge that he's loved as much as he loves.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

kittylover4ever

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by furryferals

Didn't we?.....But I thought......Somebody
told you Susie....you did get the pm's?
Didn't you???....................
Oh no....we must have forgot.....

nekokaasan

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I missed that memo, too.

But I've made up for it and I'm a crazy cat lady now! Sometimes when I'm having a bad day at work, I just look up at the ceiling and think about coming home and petting my boys, and it cheers me up (and makes me wish for the end of my shift faster, heh).

A coworker said "g'night Catlady!" to me teasingly as I left this morning. *g*

phenomsmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Very true. I love my girls no matter what. I love waking up the Phenom sleeping at my feet until she hears the alarm and then she comes chirrruping to me for her morning loving and Phantom sleeping contently between Lee and me!
I am glad the girls let me live with them!!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

kittylover4ever

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by nekokaasan

A coworker said "g'night Catlady!" to me teasingly as I left this morning. *g*
I get that all the time.....I wear the title proudly!

luckygirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
So sweet & so true.

Now, I can't imagine how I ever lived without LuckyGirl.... she is my world. And I tell her all the time....every morning when she hears my alarm go off, she hops up on the bed, and walks up the back of me, I roll over & cuddle with her & say "good morning the best thing that's ever happened to mommy" and she just purrs away! Sometimes I wonder if she understands everything I say to her.... cause I always tell her how much I love her and how she is the greatest gift from God, and she just beams back at me...