Sophia in the sink.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

bella713

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Satai

She's a beauty!

(Is she a cranky baby? My Molly is like that - but she's sweet too).
She is very pretty but I think she knows it..She won most beautiful in a newspaper contest, When I told my husband she won he got all goofy and happy...they have their own thing going on. I actually got him for her as a gift when our dog died.
She is just so aloof you only see her a few times a day and she will jump on u and purr and drool for like 30 seconds and then jump off like shes been shocked or something. I actually had an animal communicator tell me that Sophia was all about Sophia and that Bella was very worried about her

renovia

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
oooo, i love 2 and three, send them to cats in sinks. com

ashleynicole

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
She is very pretty! I think she knew you were saying she wasn't very nice, and thats why she stuck her tongue out at you!

halfpint

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Bella713

Her color is way off in the above pics here is a pic of her outside..better color!
I'll say this she's beautiful, doesnt look to be a bit of a brat
I know why that tounge was out, she knows you made that remark.. Pretty girl she is

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

bella713

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by halfpint

I'll say this she's beautiful, doesnt look to be a bit of a brat
I know why that tounge was out, she knows you made that remark.. Pretty girl she is
She may look sweet and innocent but trust me she isn't...she is my only cat that goes outside the litter box in the kitchen no less or in the walk in pantry! you can't trim her nails she screams like a lunatic, when you hold her she actually wraps her paw around your hand and digs in, I have seen her get a spider in her paw and open and close her paw to look at it. She has some serious issues!!!

wookie130

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
She is one gorgeous girl...and I'm sure she is fully aware of it!!! I think it's kind of funny when we have beautiful females that have the mannerisms of Paris Hilton...

vik61

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
AHA Haaa. That is some gorgeous girl. I love your description of her. Sounds like my Pixel, right now. Nasty and hissy over the 'kits.'

vampirecat

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
...they have their own thing going on. I actually got him for her as a gift
Well i have to say that i am VERY impressed with your dedication!

Not everyone would get a husband for their cat