TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › Fur Pictures and Videos Only! › sweet Topanga kitty
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

sweet Topanga kitty

post #1 of 14
Thread Starter 
I took a few pictures of Topanga last night. Here's a few of the good ones
enjoy




post #2 of 14
Thread Starter 
here's a few artistic ones




here's her "crazy" cat look..........LOL
oh dang, thanks...never even thought of that.......LOL (thanks Susan)
post #3 of 14
You might want to pull the last one, and crop it, or run it through photoshop and white out your phone number.

She's a very stunning cat, great pics.
post #4 of 14
Great pics!!
post #5 of 14
Shes adorable is she named after the character on Boy meets world?
post #6 of 14
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arlyn View Post
You might want to pull the last one, and crop it, or run it through photoshop and white out your phone number.
I agree, so i've just removed it until you have it altered because you never know who's looking
post #7 of 14
she's just lovely. i love her pink tag & green collar - the preppy combo! whereabouts in Texas are you? i'm north of the DFW metroplex.
post #8 of 14
She is gorgeous! I love her eyes! They are stunning!
post #9 of 14
Topanga is beautiful! What's her personality like?
post #10 of 14
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mollysmom View Post
Topanga is beautiful! What's her personality like?

she's very silly and loves to run like the wind.
She still doesn't like to be held or petted for very long. (She was a stray we found at 5 weeks). She is loving sleeping in the bed with us.

Mostly she just hangs out at the top of her cat tree and loves to pester our 2 dogs.

laureen227
I live outside of Houston in Pearland
post #11 of 14
what a beautiful kitty! and I love her name!
post #12 of 14
She's gorgeous!! I also thought of Boy Meets World Topanga when I saw her name! And the color combination of the tag and collar is stunning, looks great with her fur!
post #13 of 14
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by AshleyNicole View Post
She's gorgeous!! I also thought of Boy Meets World Topanga when I saw her name! And the color combination of the tag and collar is stunning, looks great with her fur!
yes the name is from Boy Meets World as someone else asked above.
The main reason I picked it was we have a "T" theme in our family.
I'm Teri, Hubby is Tim and we have 2 dogs Tabitha and Teona. I really like strange T names so Topanga just fits.
post #14 of 14
Quote:
Originally Posted by Teri9672 View Post
yes the name is from Boy Meets World as someone else asked above.
The main reason I picked it was we have a "T" theme in our family.
I'm Teri, Hubby is Tim and we have 2 dogs Tabitha and Teona. I really like strange T names so Topanga just fits.
I completely understand the T themed names! Its Ms in my family (well, pet wise anyways). Parent's cat is Meeko, my dog is Maggie, my BFs cat is Mick, my first cat is Marlee, and my new kitty came with the name Milo which worked out great!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Fur Pictures and Videos Only!
TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › Fur Pictures and Videos Only! › sweet Topanga kitty