The daily thread 8-15-2006

gailc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I can't believe its the middle of August already!!!
Running some errands this morning I have the paint color for the kithcen narrowed to to 3 colors.
Then continue painting the garage ceiling-its really slow going with a brush. Plus I only paint for an hour at a time so I don't hurt my neck too much.
Thats all whats new for me!!

phenomsmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Good morning. My wake up call was literally a call. My friends girlfriend broke up with him and he is devastated. I feel so bad because I don't know what to do to help him. Other than that today is going well so far. I got some really cute pics of the girls last night that are posted in their thread. And I got a set of soft claws put on Phantom and 3 nails done on Phenom.
Phenoms is not a happy girl with having them being put on so we will go a little at a time!

Have a great Tuesday!

marie-p

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Unfashionable end of the western spiral arm of the
Good morning!

Today will be another busy day. I have a composition to write in my Spanish class (which I REALLY don't want to do
)

I also want to finish writting my history paper and possibly do some work on my research proposal.

My hair is a huge mess right now. I need to get it cut soon!

So many things to do.... so little time.

Only 7 days left until the end of summer schoo!!

(I just have to find a way to survive until then)

luckygirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Good Morning All!!!

Originally Posted by Phenomsmom

And I got a set of soft claws put on Phantom and 3 nails done on Phenom.
Phenoms is not a happy girl with having them being put on so we will go a little at a time!
Brandi, that is exactly how I have to do LuckyGirl's... she hates getting her nails done! But I whip out the treats and the cat dancer, clip 1 nail, then let her play for a few minutes, clip 2 more, then let her play... and so on alternating treats & toys...till I get them all cut & all glued on it's about 2-3hrs!

Yesterday I moped around.... and didn't get a thing done. PMS sucks. I had lower back pain, cramps, and the boo-hoo's.... thank God for Will & Grace! Nothing like seeing Jack do his impersonation of Cher to make me smile!!!
Today is already much better, although it's very gloomy in the city today....

Hope everyone has a great Tuesday!!!

pushylady

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by GailC

Then continue painting the garage ceiling-its really slow going with a brush. Plus I only paint for an hour at a time so I don't hurt my neck too much.
Painting ceilings sucks!! Why are you only using a brush? When I paint ceilings I use a neck brace that way I can just lean my head right back and let it rest on the brace. It's still a long way from comfortable, but it does help.

Today I'm finally going to prime the kitchen & bathroom of an apartment I've been working on these past 2 weeks. The end is in sight!
And a not too busy day at work either, but I do have my least favourite dog to walk - an unpredictable Rotweiller.

miss mew

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by pushylady

And a not too busy day at work either, but I do have my least favourite dog to walk - an unpredictable Rotweiller.
That would be scary!!!

Good morning all!!

I was up really early this morning (7am) and it wasn't Reilly waking me up this time!

I went for a workout and now I'm just relaxing with a nice cup of tea.

Last night Jeff and I put together our new dining room table
finally won't have to eat our dinners on the couch

Not too much planned for today, going to go over some wedding stuff....only 18 days to go!

Have a great day everyone

anakat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have two of our Grandsons staying, so I have to wait for my turn on the computer
One of them is learning to knit and the other one is doing x-stitch !!! I would post photos but teenage boys embarass so easily

krazycatlover

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Ugh today I had to wake up at 5 am I know that not early for some of you but it is for me. I have been working overtime so I can make money in case I get laid off.
So I am at work. I hope it goes fast.

kittyprincess

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Good afternoon everyone!!!

Its funny how all of you are talking about PMS'ing because mine is totally coming
lol. but any way i have to work at the bakeshop at my job and some of you might think it would be fun but its not!!!!! i have to dip frozen rolls into water and then into some seeds and then put them on a pan i have to do that about 500 times and i am working for 6 hours ugh i am dreading going to work. but any way i hope all you have a nice tuesday!!!!!