RIP Wish

harley587

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Good afternoon. Today Wish crossed the bridge. Wish was less that 24 hours alive and was born with spinal bifida. Wish's hind legs were completely deformed (actually they looked as though they weren't even formed) and there was an opening in Wish's back. Wish was the second kitty I ever had to put to sleep and although I knew I was doing the right thing, it was extremely difficult. I named Wish before letting the it go and kissed Wish on it's tiny little head with all of my love. Tracy

lokismum

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Poor little baby! I'm so sorry Tracy- I know that was a really tough decision to have to make. I'm glad that you named her before she passed and Wish isn't suffering anymore!

pami

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
RIP Wish .... Wish is resting peacefully now ....... no more suffering .... RIP Sweety!!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

harley587

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Thank you all so much for your kind words. Wish is now wrapped in wonderful tissue paper and placed in a little coffin. Wish was buried this afternoon in my garden surrounded by beautiful flowers and perennials and receives a lot of wonderful sunlight. Wish is near an old fashioned water pump with a little memory stone over Wish's burial spot. Tracy

furryferals

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm not psychic,I just see through people
Aww poor Wish

I am so sorry you lost little Wish

Such a short time on earth but Wish felt so much love from you,Wish won't forget you

Play safe and warm in full health at the bridge Sweet little babyWish

Your memorial place for Wish sounds a wonderful place,I'm sure Wish loves it.

catsknowme

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Condolences on your loss of Wish. Your love for him surely lit his way along the path over RB, and he crossed over knowing his name, knowing that he belonged to a real family. Now he is pain free and whole again, to play happily on the other side. Whether 24 hours or 24 years, no time is a good time to lose a cat
Your decision, though emotionally painful, was the right choice for Wish, and I admire your courage and resolve.

rosiemac

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Bless his little heart
Wish may have been deformed here on earth, but over at Rainbow Bridge he's now perefctly healthy and learning to play with all the other TCS kittens who have passed

Have fun over the bridge Wish sweetie

beckiboo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Condolences on the loss of little Wish. Rest in peace, tiny baby, your a whole now over the bridge.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

harley587

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Thank you all for your wonderful words. I visited Wish's grave site (not too hard - it's right near my front door!), cleaned the memory stone and made sure that no weeds were popping through. As I was cleaning the stone I realized that I buried Wish right next to two garden angels that appear to be looking over Wish's grave. I asked them to keep a sharp eye on Wish. Wish can be seen at: www.catster.com/?366499

~~~Tracy~~~

lokismum

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by harley587

Thank you all for your wonderful words. I visited Wish's grave site (not too hard - it's right near my front door!), cleaned the memory stone and made sure that no weeds were popping through. As I was cleaning the stone I realized that I buried Wish right next to two garden angels that appear to be looking over Wish's grave. I asked them to keep a sharp eye on Wish. Wish can be seen at: www.catster.com/?366499

~~~Tracy~~~
I left a treat for Wish on Catster. Poor little baby! Rest in peace!