Sorrow as she passes away

shadowsoul

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I posted an update about a new kitty I adopted,here. I noticed it is off topic, so I am moving it here, moderators, feel free to move or lock my previous post. I'm just gonna re-post what happened to my new baby:

...I'm just depressed, I brought her to the vet yesterday, and she passed away right there in the clinic, the doctor is Oscar's vet so I know she is really good, she said it's FKS, because there was nothing wrong with her organs.

I honestly don't comprehend why she'd die without any disease, probably that's why it's called "fading", the vet said she possibly didn't get enough milk or vital nutrients and enzymes from her mother cat.

She passed away beside me and the vet, I looked at her, and I was the last person she saw.

I just don't know how to take it, I did my best to save her...

...I found her on a street while I was walking on my way to a store last week, it was a stormy noon, I thought she'd live longer.

On her first night, I kept talking to her while she's on the bed I made for her, I keep telling her not to give up because I won't give her up.

I treat all the cats I had like my own kid, I'm just terribly depressed. I hope she meets with my old old kitty Sasha, she's my eldest baby, she passed away at age 18, of old age, in her sleep.

And it's so nice of Oscar to notice that something is wrong, I woke up surrounded with well, torn paper shreds and cat toys, Oscar placed them around me to cheer me up, he's never done that before.

furryferals

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm not psychic,I just see through people
Aww I just read your other post
I am so sorry you are going through this

You tried your very best for her and believe me she does know now how you tried to help her
She knows what you did for her and how you were the only one who was there for her in her life and at the end.
She loves you for that and will ALWAYS love you

Oscar sounds like a very spiritual little kitty
,he will be there for you to help you through this and Sasha
will be there at the rainbow bridge to welcome the little kitty and to keep her warm and safe.Till you meet again one day.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

shadowsoul

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by furryferals

Aww I just read your other post
I am so sorry you are going through this

You tried your very best for her and believe me she does know now how you tried to help her
She knows what you did for her and how you were the only one who was there for her in her life and at the end.
She loves you for that and will ALWAYS love you

Oscar sounds like a very spiritual little kitty
,he will be there for you to help you through this and Sasha
will be there at the rainbow bridge to welcome the little kitty and to keep her warm and safe.Till you meet again one day.
Thank you furryferals, It is soo difficult that she died right there in front of me, and I can't even help her, I saw her trying so hard to catch her last breath, I know she wants to live, she's fighting for her life.

I even went cat shopping the first day she came, and now I don't even want to touch or use those baby towels and pedialyte formulas
I was suuper slooow in putting them inside a box, hoping maybe some how, I'm imagining she's still here.

I can't work straight right now, even my own room reminds me of her, excuse the drama, I just love cats so much and I love all my cats.

And yes, Oscar is a great comfort to me, for many many times, he didn't like the new kitten but when she died, he stopped hissing and just kept on smelling her stuffs, I wanted to tell Oscar "It's late for that baby, she's gone." I thought I just brought him a forever sister

Thank you, It's comforting to know I have support from catlovers here in TCS

satai

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am so sorry for your sad loss.

Rest in health and happiness at the bridge sweet baby kitty. Remember to look down in love on your family who miss you.

shadowsoul

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Satai

I am so sorry for your sad loss.

Rest in health and happiness at the bridge sweet baby kitty. Remember to look down in love on your family who miss you.
Thank you Satai
. I terribly need that.
I think I'm gonna leave work early today...

rosiemac

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Oh my goodness this is so sad
Sasha, along with all the other TCS kitties will be looking after the little one now you can be sure of that

shadowsoul

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by rosiemac

Oh my goodness this is so sad
Sasha, along with all the other TCS kitties will be looking after the little one now you can be sure of that

alikatt

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I'm so sorry hun. Have peace in the fact that while her time here was short, you cared and loved her and she knew that.

satai

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by shadowsoul

Thank you Satai
. I terribly need that.
I think I'm gonna leave work early today...
You probably should. Take it easy on yourself today.

pami

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Awwwww Im so very sorry for your loss ..... what a kind thing you did for her in her short time here .....RIP sweet baby girl .... my condolences to you ... Bless you for what your did for her .... she will always remember it !!!!

catsknowme

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
What a sad story. Bless little Oscar for trying so hard to cheer you up with shredded paper and toys - that is so sweet and compassionate. Watching a baby pass away is a very traumatic experience - I hope that your awful memories fade away soon, so that your heart can begin healing. Your little kitten in in "good paws" with our other TCS furbabies over RB; Sasha has a new baby sister to romp with over RB, and they will be there to greet you someday. Until then, condolences to you and Oscar - feel free to PM any of us, if you want to share more.

beckiboo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm so sorry for your loss. Your baby was loved, and will be missed. She passed as a beloved member of a family, with a name. That is more than many kitties get in a much longer life. Thank you for doing all you could for this precious kitten!

shadowsoul

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Thank you Beckiboo, catsknowme, Bella713, Pami, Satai, and to everyone . I am not strong when handling a lost of a family member. It's a great comfort, and saddening at the same time, that people I meet online know the value of this kitten's life better than most people I'm surrounded with, most of them would laugh or even ridicule me if they learn I would grieve over what they say as just a cat.

My cats are my companions, and only if they interact with them, or any animal, they'd know that there is a who, not a what, in every animal.

Taking it one day at a time,
Shadowsoul