Things Our Cats Should Learn

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
-hehe, my friend sent this to me and i thought it was sooo hilarious

-Screaming at the can of food will not make it open itself.
-I should not assume the patio door is open when I race outside to chase leaves.
-If I put a live mouse in my food bowl, I should not expect it to stay there until I get hungry.
-The guinea pig likes to sleep once in a while. I will not watch him constantly.
-If I bite the cactus, it will bite back.
-Television and computer screens do not exist to backlight my lovely tail.
-I will not stand on the bathroom counter, stare down the hall, and growl at nothing right after my human has finished watching "The X-Files".
-No matter how dangly and attractive they are, my human's earrings are not cat toys.
-If I play 'dead cat on the stairs' while people are trying to bring in groceries or laundry, one of these days it will really come true.
-My human is capable of cooking bacon and eggs without my help.
-The canned cat food is already dead. I do not need to kill it by swatting bits of it all over the floor.
-I am a carnivore. Potted plants are not meat.
-I will never be able to walk on the ceiling, and staring up the wall and screaming at it will not bring it any closer.
-It is not a good idea to try to lap up the powdered creamer before it all dissolves in the boiling coffee.
-The goldfish likes living in water and must be allowed to remain in its bowl.
-If my human wants to share her sandwich with me, she will give me a piece. She will notice if I start eating it from the other end.
-I cannot leap through closed windows to catch birds outside.
-The large dog in the back yard has lived there for six years. I will not freak out every time I see it.
-I am a neutered cat, not a peacock, and prancing around with my tail fluffed up will not make my parts grow back.
-If I must give a present to my humans's overnight guests, my toy mouse is much more socially acceptable than a live cockroach, even if it isn't as tasty.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
When my friend showed it to me, it was just too cute! I had to post it!
I like the one about the goldfish. My little Isabella and Abilene are forever trying to "fish". I have an 80 gallon, 10 gallon, and 2 one gallons. lol
They think the fish are only there for their enjoyment lol.

tavia'smom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I love the XFiles one too although Tavia does that when I finish watching A Haunting. And the sandwich one luckily my cat doesn't like people food but she will still try to investigate it.

renny

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh...the sandwich one i understand. Rambo is notorious for stealing food...he once swiped a whole steak off my friends plate and was dragging across the room when I caught him!!!!

Asteria

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Those are great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am a neutered cat, not a peacock, and prancing around with my tail fluffed up will not make my parts grow back.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Renny

Oh...the sandwich one i understand. Rambo is notorious for stealing food...he once swiped a whole steak off my friends plate and was dragging across the room when I caught him!!!!
Jasmine is a notorious "food theif" as well
! She's like a walking garbage disposal