How I know when my queen is ready !!!

bebe_tc

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Hi this is my first time having a pregnant cat, i've always had dogs before, i adopted my cat because the people who used to live next to me left her here in my apartment complex, I was fidding her without bringing her home because I have a 6 months cocker spaniel and so I was afraid but know shes is in a kennel, shes is pregnant because i can tell, by looking at her stomach and plus when I touch it the babies move inside, I dont know how far is she ultil she deliver the babies that something i want to know and can you please tell me why shes is king of agressive maybe because she was an outside cat for about a month 1/2, please help me with that i want to know the signs for when shes is ready and if theres any change also in her belly thanks I hope she'll do well in her time of being pregnant because i am worry and from what i undertand it is her third time being pregnant because I talk to the owner before please help I am desperate i know know what to do !!!!

michelle mayall

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
bless you for taking this kittie in, can youu take her to a vet they may be able to give you an idea of how far along she is.

tnr1

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by bebe_tc

Hi this is my first time having a pregnant cat, i've always had dogs before, i adopted my cat because the people who used to live next to me left her here in my apartment complex, I was fidding her without bringing her home because I have a 6 months cocker spaniel and so I was afraid but know shes is in a kennel, shes is pregnant because i can tell, by looking at her stomach and plus when I touch it the babies move inside, I dont know how far is she ultil she deliver the babies that something i want to know and can you please tell me why shes is king of agressive maybe because she was an outside cat for about a month 1/2, please help me with that i want to know the signs for when shes is ready and if theres any change also in her belly thanks I hope she'll do well in her time of being pregnant because i am worry and from what i undertand it is her third time being pregnant because I talk to the owner before please help I am desperate i know know what to do !!!!
Sounds like she is close..but it is best to read this thread:

http://www.thecatsite.com/forums/showthread.php?t=74659

If you want to know how many weeks she has..you should take her in to see a vet.

I cannot tell by your post whether she is now indoors..but she needs to be inside and away from intact males until she has had her kittens and can be safely spayed. If you cannot bring her inside..then you need to take her to a humane society so that they can try to assist her.

Also...please note that cats can become pregnant as early as a few days after giving birth, so it will be important that she has no access back outdoors until she has been spayed.

Katie

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

bebe_tc

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
thank you so much for all of the information you give me I will hopefully taker care of everything and i will post pics of the newborns

tnr1

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by tiffanymichelle

hi i wanted to know if the kittens are born and where your located im very interested in getting 2
Tiffany.....my recommendation is to really reach out to your local rescue groups and shelters. There are plenty of kittens that need homes.

Katie

bebe_tc

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Hey my cat had the babies yesterday they are one day old here are the pictures !!!

michelle mayall

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
wow how many is there ? they all look so dark my babies are 17 days old today its amazing how quickly they grow
congrats to all

tnr1

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by bebe_tc

Hey my cat had the babies yesterday they are one day old.

I'm glad it all went ok...however now is the time to make sure that mom cat is kept strictly indoors only with no access to the outside or to intact males until she has weaned her kittens and is able to be spayed. If you need a low cost spay clinic, simply look at my signature and there is a link to low cost clinics by state.

Katie

bebe_tc

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Hi they are 4 beautiful babies, how long I have to wait until they open there eyes !!!!

bluebells belly

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Hi, My new kitties opened their eyes at 1 week, however 1 of them has a sticky eye of which i am bathing to help him open it.