hello

beccilou

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
hi,im becci.
i have an eleven month old persian queen called bonnie,she is a blue colourpoint and the most gorgeous kitty you ever saw!!!!!
she is loving and cuddly and funny.i also have two little black moggies called cinders and puss-puss.also gorgeous.i also have an african grey parrot called elvis(bonnies` best friend)(no really they are best friends).
i am 29 married with three kids,two girls and a boy and i am a health care worker looking after disabled people.

squirtle

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Welcome to the site, Becci!
We are so pleased to have you here with us

If you have any questions as you make your way around the forums please don't hesitate to ask. You can do so by simply clicking on my user name and sending me a private message. I will be happy to help in any way I can

bella713

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by beccilou

hi,im becci.
i have an eleven month old persian queen called bonnie,she is a blue colourpoint and the most gorgeous kitty you ever saw!!!!!
she is loving and cuddly and funny.i also have two little black moggies called cinders and puss-puss.also gorgeous.i also have an african grey parrot called elvis(bonnies` best friend)(no really they are best friends).
i am 29 married with three kids,two girls and a boy and i am a health care worker looking after disabled people.
Hi Becci..would love to see pics of all your babies! Welcome to the site...it's the best!!