Secret Santa signups - are all over

Status
Not open for further replies.

chester&piper

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
In order to participate, you must:
1. Be serious about participating and committed to sending out your gift. (We mention this only because in the past we've had people sign up, and not follow through, and that's so disappointing for the person who did their part, and then doesn't receive a gift).
2. Be at least 18 years old.
3. Have 300 or more posts.
4. Have been a member for 6 months as of the close of registration, in other words have registered in March 2006 or earlier.
5. OR be a Subscribing Member, which would overrule #3 and #4.

You have until September 15th to sign up. No further registrations will be allowed after that date.

To sign up, please send an email to [email protected]. In your email please include:

~TCS Username
~Real Name
~Mailing Address
~Are you willing to ship overseas/to another country?
~Hints for your Secret Santa, including but not limited to: t-shirt size, favorite color, food/fragrance likes/dislikes, anything you collect (within the price range), your kitty's likes/dislikes, and any other hints you think would be helpful.

We will send you confirmation (from the above email address) that we received your email. If you do not receive a confirmation email within 2 days, please resend your information.

Each person will receive one member as their Secret Santa recipient. Shortly after the sign up ends, you will receive an email with your recipient's information.

The upper price limit is $15 (USD), NOT INCLUDING SHIPPING. As of August 12, 2006, this converts to: 11.79 EUR, 7.91 GBP, 16.88 CAD, 19.57 AUD. Check here for additional currency conversions. Please note: the upper limit is the maximum you can spend, but you are not obligated to spend that much - BE CREATIVE!!

Let the sign up begin!!

renovia

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
can i still sign up as I'm close to three hundred? or should i just post a bunch before September 15?????

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
As long as you have 300 posts by September 15th, you are OK.

However, a note to all, please do not make "spam" posts just to reach 300.

sharky

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
For those not here last year ... This is a great thing ....

Last year this was my personal christmas as Mom and I donated toys to Toys For Tots so it was very kewl to get a mystery package

kittylover4ever

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Sign me up...........but I will also email all the facts as well..........as for gnomes.........well, I'd prefer something else thanks!!!

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
Just a reminder to all - replying to this thread DOES NOT sign you up. You have to send an email to the address listed above. Thanks!

xocats

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
It was really fun last year.

My e-mail will be arriving soon.

fwan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I really enjoyed it last year.
I already got half of the present for my ss!

catlover19

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Is there any reason why you have to have been here for 6 months and have 300 posts? I'm sure I could manage to get 300 posts by then but It wont change the fact that I have only been here for 5 months.

Status
Not open for further replies.