TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › Fur Pictures and Videos Only! › Babies Babies everywhere!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Babies Babies everywhere!

post #1 of 28
Thread Starter 
My new Camera finally came

so i am working on pics of all the babies.

First up we have from Lillys bunch:

Anakin:


post #2 of 28
Yay, babies!!!!!
post #3 of 28
Gorgeous!
post #4 of 28
Thread Starter 
Next up from Lillys group, Ms. Mara:

post #5 of 28
They look like baby Ewoks!
post #6 of 28
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Satai View Post
They look like baby Ewoks!
LOL they do dont they? LOL my batteries died. i should get some new ones tonight so i can finnish the baby pics lol
post #7 of 28
Awwww. . .too cute!
post #8 of 28
Thread Starter 
ok so Han lillys other baby didnt want his photo done yet. so heres some of the older ones

Roger: hes going to live in AZ

post #9 of 28
Thread Starter 
This little guy is going to WA i called him Davis his new momma calls him Riley grand, LOL he didnt know what to make of my camera.


post #10 of 28
Thread Starter 
Tom


Angel:

ok as you can see they arent amsued with me anymore. lol more pics in the AM
post #11 of 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by ScamperFarms View Post
ok so Han lillys other baby didnt want his photo done yet. so heres some of the older ones

Roger: hes going to live in AZ

Arizona, can I meet them at the Calif, AZ border and hold them up He's a doll, and look Ziggy likes him alot
post #12 of 28
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by halfpint View Post
Arizona, can I meet them at the Calif, AZ border and hold them up He's a doll, and look Ziggy likes him alot

LOL

Sorry hes being hand delivered.
By me
post #13 of 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by ScamperFarms View Post
LOL

Sorry hes being hand delivered.
By me
Well at least I know you somewhat that way it wouldn't look to bad for me
post #14 of 28
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by halfpint View Post
Well at least I know you somewhat that way it wouldn't look to bad for me
LMAO. we will be going into Tucson, lol if you happen to show up to cuddle the cutie. i cant say no
post #15 of 28
Oh I want them they are so sweet
post #16 of 28
They have lovely markings! Thanks for pics...can't wait for more!
post #17 of 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by ScamperFarms View Post
LMAO. we will be going into Tucson, lol if you happen to show up to cuddle the cutie. i cant say no
I hope you have good air, it's hotter then a well diggers wallet there
I had an Aunt that lived there and I went and stayed a week, never left that house
post #18 of 28
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by halfpint View Post
I hope you have good air, it's hotter then a well diggers wallet there
I had an Aunt that lived there and I went and stayed a week, never left that house
well its not my house, lol but she does have good air. she has two of my other babies there. it a good friend of mine, she saw little roger and just melted
post #19 of 28
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beckiboo View Post
They have lovely markings! Thanks for pics...can't wait for more!
tehe thank you. more are forth coming. i dont have a memory card yet, lol so its slow going
post #20 of 28
post #21 of 28
OMG....they are so adorable....Samson did so well! I still think your blue/whites look black/white though....but whatever they are.......they are irresistable! Love em all! More Pics....More Pics....
post #22 of 28
What adorable babies they are.. !
post #23 of 28
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by PassiquePersian View Post
OMG....they are so adorable....Samson did so well! I still think your blue/whites look black/white though....but whatever they are.......they are irresistable! Love em all! More Pics....More Pics....
I am working on it, lol been busy today but i promise i will get pics up. they keep changeig colors i have a judge friend of mine coming over to look at them again tommrow, lol
post #24 of 28
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by h~chan View Post
What adorable babies they are.. !
thank you.
post #25 of 28
Well I guess i better get in here and brag on my boy who is the daddy to these precious little ones.

Here is Samson. this picture is hilarious cuz just a few seconds before I took the picture he'd been attacking that catnip pillow. Then he just zonked out holding it.




post #26 of 28
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by fluffysimba View Post
Well I guess i better get in here and brag on my boy who is the daddy to these precious little ones.

Here is Samson. this picture is hilarious cuz just a few seconds before I took the picture he'd been attacking that catnip pillow. Then he just zonked out holding it.





LOL hey i made that cat nip pillow lol
post #27 of 28
Thread Starter 
Going to Live with Charity she will also get to see her papa!

shes a messy marvin..she had just gotten done eating when i took these.


post #28 of 28
Samson looks so cute and so blue...LOL! He gets more adorable every time I see new pics. He has turned out really nice......like I knew he would when he was born....hehe!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Fur Pictures and Videos Only!
TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › Fur Pictures and Videos Only! › Babies Babies everywhere!