One of those days

yayi

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Today is "Make Mommy Angry" Day. Spayed Joji decided to spray because she did not like Ashley (outdoor neutered stray) spending the night inside. He snuck in somehow. Then Wawa went off and quarreled with Buddy (another outdoor neutered stray) because he felt like it. The kittens also decided to climb on the table laid out with my breakfast! They already know it is not allowed! Then when I scolded them they acted like it was a game by teasing me that they were going to climb on again and dashing off when I "caught" them. To top it all, Jello who is going blind and does not like the rain, pooed and peed on the kitchen floor. I hate days like this one!

cheylink

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
So feel for you! Not the way to start a day! Maia is on her own, and likes it that way, she will just make me feel really guilty if I'm not paying enough attention to her...................so far..6 months old!

forget-me-not

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Wow - you have a whole house full of mischief and naughty kitties. Hang in there - I know all about the playing games by doing something they know they shouldn't and running and doing it again and running...which I why I am up so early on a Saturday

If you get a break and things calm down a little do something nice for yourself.

andelawhi

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Yesterday I woke up to a shattered flower pot that mysteriously found itself falling off the top of the entertainment center. It had busted upon impact and there was wet soil EVERYWHERE on my living room carpet. It was hard to clean up! Guess they figured out how to get on the entertainment center
I didn't have any pooping or peeing problems with them ,thank goodness I havent at all yet.

Sorry your having such a bad day

vik61

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Good grief is there a bad moon or something?

Poor thing. Lock them all in a padded room and go out and do something fun.

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Is there a full moon?
I think we have all had days like yours with the pets.

callista

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Poor you

At least there are more than enough happy days to balance it out... not that that's going to make it any less frustrating.

I suggest hot chocolate... with or without an animal in your lap, as your mood permits. :p

tru

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Vik61

Good grief is there a bad moon or something?

Poor thing. Lock them all in a padded room and go out and do something fun.
Now there's an idea!
Woudn't our kits love it if they had a whole padded room all to themselves? They could climb and hang everywhere!

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
oooh I hate make mommy mad days!!! Luckily all mine can't seem to coordinate to be bad all on the same day, hope those kitties start behaving!