New kitty

shadowsoul

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Threads from this topic give me very helpful information
Been reading for the last threee hours, well, because I have a new kitten!!

I rescued her yesterday during a stormy noon, I am glad I did the right thing about keeping kitten warm, I did that, I'm a little panicky on what to feed her though I learned from here I need to make a Pedialyte, Oscar is not as young as her when I took him in.

Speaking of Oscar, he is not happy with the new kitty, so as written in many threads here, I place her in my room, the temperature in there is ideal for her, plus, the less Oscar sees her, the better, he can be very upsetting.

I don't even have a name for her yet

I feel like a proud mother, I am happy with this new addition to my family, my apartment is a happier place with my cats around

tnr1

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Speaking of Oscar, he is not happy with the new kitty, so as written in many threads here, I place her in my room, the temperature in there is ideal for her, plus, the less Oscar sees her, the better, he can be very upsetting.
It's very important to keep this little one away from your existing cat until she has received a thorough vet exam.

Katie

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

shadowsoul

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Thanks guys, I'm just depressed, I brought her to the vet yesterday, and she passed away right there in the clinic, the doctor is Oscar's vet so I know she is really good, she said it's FKS, because there was nothing wrong with her organs.

I honestly don't comprehend why she'd die without any disease, probably that's why it's called "fading", the vet said she possibly didn't get enough milk or vital nutrients and enzymes from her mother cat.

She passed away beside me and the vet, I looked at her, and I was the last person she saw.

I just don't know how to take it, I did my best to save her.

Originally Posted by Bluebells Belly

Where did you find her?
Thanks Bluebells Belly, I found her on a street while I was walking on my way to a store last week, it was a stormy noon, I thought she'd live longer.

On her first night, I kept talking to her while she's on the bed I made for her, I keep telling her not to give up because I won't give her up.

I treat all the cats I had like my own kid, I'm just terribly depressed. I hope she meets with my old old kitty Sasha, she's my eldest baby, she passed away at age 18, of old age, in her sleep.

And it's so nice of Oscar to notice that something is wrong, I woke up surrounded with well, torn paper shreds and cat toys, Oscar placed them around me to cheer me up, he's never done that before.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

shadowsoul

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by michelle mayall

im sorry for your loss sending you a huge (((((hug)))))

Thank you michelle mayall

bluebells belly

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Oh i'm so sorry, what awful news. You can console yourself with the fact that you did your best for her. You are like me i treat everything as equal i feel that i'm no better than anyone or anything else. I'm not religious but i know a good person when i come across one and that you are!!!