Anyone else feel...

agent_haun

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
like this?

I've gained 12 pounds this summer, and I need to get back into better shape soon since I'm taking an aerobics/yoga class in school. Time to break out my Denise Austin workout DVD...

phenomsmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yep I feel that way! But i am trying to eat better. Although this week I have eaten nohthing but fast food.

lunasmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I don't think I've gained weight, but I know the jeans I have on are a little tight...
I haven't had the time to exercise all summer.

jamasmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yup!! Haven't done much exercise at all this summer due to the heat and humidity and now I am tired all the time and my clothes are feeling tight. I am going to try to get some exercise in this weekend since the weather is supposed to be nice

bella713

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh gosh I feel you, since Bella got sick in May I have not had the energy or gumption to go to the gym or do a video I have gained like 8 lbs and am so disappointed !!!

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I haven't gained any weight over the summer, but I feel miserable cuz I haven't had time to go to the gym all summer
We're so busy in the summer that I don't have time to commit.

Now that summer is winding down and we arent' so busy, I'll be hitting up the gym full time again in a few days. Thank goodness!

cata_mint

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
My weight hasn't changed really but its been shifting and moving into strange places where I used to be slimmer and I'm not sure I like it. I've taken up swimming but haven't noticed a change and I wish I had the will to go to a gym

meldonn

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I am just like you. I feel awful because it has been so hot here in Tennessee that I have not been out of the house for very long. But we just joined the YMCA and we are going to start going a couple of time a week to workout and play in the pool. I have also noticed my 9 year old has started gaining weight because it has been to hot to go out and play for very long. We can not wait until it cools down. Hopefully soon.

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yep. Six words - "chocolate chip cookie dough ice cream". That and not being able to get out as much because of my back.

kittylover4ever

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Meldonn

I am just like you. I feel awful because it has been so hot here in Tennessee that I have not been out of the house for very long. But we just joined the YMCA and we are going to start going a couple of time a week to workout and play in the pool. I have also noticed my 9 year old has started gaining weight because it has been to hot to go out and play for very long. We can not wait until it cools down. Hopefully soon.
My sister moved to Clarksville in March, and hates how hot it is down there!

beccory

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Oh heck yeah. I haven't gained any weight, but I certainly haven't lost any, and I'm supposed to be trying (heh. oops. I'm eating reeses pieces now.)

shengmei

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Both hubby and I were very skinny before the wedding and gained weight after the wedding. They say it is a sign of happiness, but waistbands digging at the bottom of my back do NOT make me happy.

Ahh....I am so glad that I didn't buy a car like I planned to. Without my bicycle I would be so fat.

scamperfarms

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Nope. I have actually toned a bit this summer. not as much as i usually am its been way to hot to ride horse. but i have toned some
ownng your own business and doing that 12-18 hours a day helps lol

lokismum

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have to get back at it too! I love bicycling but up until this week, it's been too hot and humid! Oh well, my motto right now is "I'm on vacation so I'll eat what I want"! Back to work next week - I'll have to get back in the grind and start exercising again!

mamasquishy

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I know exactly how you feel. After 12/20/04 I couldn't walk for like 6 months and gained 30 lbs. I wasn't able to lose the weight not being able to do a lot of excersise. Then I got pregnant a year later. I pray I can lose the weight pretty easy .

babygirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I don't feel that way. I love working out, I've actually toned up a bit. Maybe we should start a TCS Weight loss thread.