By this time tomorrow...

eilcon

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
...My family will on the road headed for Gatlinburg!

It will be me, Mom & Dad, my brother, SIL and niece and nephew, ages 6 & 2, along with my other SIL and niece who's 11 and nephew, 18 months. My youngest brother isn't able to go because of work.

This is our first family vacation in years, so I'm really excited! My family is very close and has a lot of fun together, so it should be a great trip. We're staying in nice, big chalet so we won't get on each other's too much!

I miss the kits a lot, of course, but they'll be in good hands with my downstairs neighbor.

Will have plenty of pics to share when I get back next week!

pushylady

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Have a great time! It's so nice that your family is able to get together like this.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

eilcon

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Thanks guys!

You know, I was just thinking there's no reason why I can't take my laptop with me and still check in on TCS. That would give me a break from the family at least.

Or, would it prove that I'm too addicted?

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by eilcon

Thanks guys!

You know, I was just thinking there's no reason why I can't take my laptop with me and still check in on TCS. That would give me a break from the family at least.

Or, would it prove that I'm too addicted?
No, *twitch* not at *twitch* all

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

eilcon

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by HopeHacker

Have fun on your trip. Where is Gatlinberg?
It's in Tennessee, in the Smoky Mountains. It's a beautiful place, just pretty commercialized.

kittylover4ever

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Eileen, I was just in Tennessee in May, and it was beautiful! Have a wonderful time!!!

bella713

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
We love Gatlinburg and go up at least once a year and get a cabin or chalet, there is just something about it I feel great when I am there and it's only like a 3 1/2 drive for us. And we love the Pancake PANTRY!!! YUM!!!

Have a great time, enjoy yourself!!!

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Gatlinburg is soooo pretty! We went there for our Honeymoon three years ago. DH is from 2 hrs north of there. Take some scenic pics for us! Be careful on thoes crazy hilly roads outside of town if that is where the place you are staying is. They made me sooo nervous! Of course the views were spectacular though!