Lonely

rachelh1018

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
My boyfriend went to South Carolina to go see his little brother graduate from some part of his navy school. He will be back tomorrow evening, but
I haven't spent a night without him in over a year. I feel so weird and lonely. I bet I won't sleep very well tonight.

miss mew

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
It's always crummy when we have to spend a night without our BF.

Maybe you can rent a girly movie and have a nice relaxing bubble bath to help the night go faster?

crystal211

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
*Hugs*

My fiancé and I lived together for two years before he left for the Army...when he left, it was such a shock to be alone without him. At least it's only a night. Do what I did...splurge and do things he wouldn't want to do (watch a movie you want to, do your toe nails, etc.).

phenomsmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yea relax and have a girl night to yourself. Sappy movies, bubble bath, pedicure/manicure and cuddles with the kits!!

fwan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hog the bed before you get back into the routine that he hogs it all night long

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

rachelh1018

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by fwan

Hog the bed before you get back into the routine that he hogs it all night long
That is so true. Between my boyfriend and Tiger, I end up with about four inches of the bed for my body to fit on.
Surprisingly, I slept pretty good last night. I did like to spread out on the bed.
I haven't got to do that in a LONG time. I like my boyfriend in my bed better though. It feels more peaceful even though I end up being squished.