TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Broccolli, I love it my sister hates it and says I am weird for liking it

luckygirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I LOVE brocoli.... with butter & garlic.... mmmm..... or with chicken in a white sauce like I get from the Chinese restraunt in my neighborhood... or with garlic & basil & parmesan....mmmmmm..... or fried in bread crums like you get at the red lobster....

annasmom

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I love it. When I was a kid, I had to hold my nose to eat it because I thought it was so gross. Still hate spinach and peas though!

-ann-

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I like it! Especially with a nice cheese sauce. Not quite as healthy as broccoli alone, but VERY YUMMY! My 2 year old LOVES broccoli. Sometimes I have to fight with her to eat everything else on her plate because that's all she'll want.

And something I discovered by accident the other day.... Our kitten, Pouncer, likes broccoli too! I left my daughter's plate on the table and forgot about it. I heard a sound and turned to see Pouncer trying to eat this big piece of broccoli. She didn't care about the mac & cheese... she just wanted the broccoli!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

tavia'smom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
well I had broccolli and cheese last night and sis's reaction was eww gross. I love it and love it with pasta and with other vegies.

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I've had some of my mom's steamed broccoli before, and I wasn't a big fan of it - but maybe someday I'll be brave enough to try it again

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I like fresh raw broccli with ranch dressing only. I also like broccli cheese soup.