Help Needed Im really Confused

xxmistyxx

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hiya everyone just posting this message as i have some concern for my cat, misty. Shes 66days into pregnancy and showing many signs however last night i think she started contractions, her back flinched rapidly and from then on her back tightened for about 30 secs then loosened this happened for about ten minutes and then stopped she hasn't had anything else since, could anyone tell me if these are contractions or if i have anything to worry about, any help at all would mean alot, thank you, sadie

tnr1

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by XxMistyxX

Hiya everyone just posting this message as i have some concern for my cat, misty. Shes 66days into pregnancy and showing many signs however last night i think she started contractions, her back flinched rapidly and from then on her back tightened for about 30 secs then loosened this happened for about ten minutes and then stopped she hasn't had anything else since, could anyone tell me if these are contractions or if i have anything to worry about, any help at all would mean alot, thank you, sadie
Those do sound like contractions...but if you are concerned..it is always good to keep an emergency number ready for your vet's office.

Also....remember to keep Misty indoors only with no access outdoors until she has weaned the kittens and can be safely spayed.

Katie

goldenkitty45

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Its quite possible that she's about ready to deliver. Cats can have their kittens from about 63 - 70 days - so she's ready any minute!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

xxmistyxx

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
hiya she still hasn't had them, showing every sign under the sun for last 24hours still nothing