Pics of cats I helped

sophiec

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I finally have some pictures to show of a mama cat & her babies that I helped out last year in September. See posts 1 & 4 for back story....

http://www.thecatsite.com/forums/showthread.php?t=89570

Here is mama Lireal.....she is a tiny, sweetheart of a cat...with her cute little corkscrew lone white whisker....

my Bella....

this is Joleigh....

this is Mac.....

Mac & Lireal....

Joleigh, Bella, & Mac....

Lireal & her 3 babies....

pami

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
They are so adorable !!!! The Mommy cat is just sleek and beautiful!!! That was so sweet of you Sophie, to help them find their new homes. Good for you and you got sweet Bella in the process !!!

ericanicole

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
the siamese is yours? Pure bread? i gotta orphan kitten...looks alot siamese, he's darkening around his behind from white to a light tan and his face is turing gray aside from his little gray tail, hind paws and ears. I hope him to looks very siamese although I am not sure what mamma or papa looks like

telynn

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Those three kittens came from that black cat? That's one of the things I love about seeing pictures of the new litters of kittens. You never know what colors the babies will be!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

sophiec

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by EricaNicole

the siamese is yours? Pure bread?
No, I would say Bella is not pure Siamese since the solid black cat in the picture is her mother.
I have no idea who the father is.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

sophiec

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Telynn

Those three kittens came from that black cat? That's one of the things I love about seeing pictures of the new litters of kittens. You never know what colors the babies will be!
Yes, those 3 kittens came from that black cat!! You're right...it's always interesting to see the outcome.

alikatt

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Telynn

I second this. Bella is gorgeous. She looks like our little Jack, and I am in love with Mac