Hahaha... someone sent this to me in email!! It's hilarious! Read it!!

big-cat-fan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
To be posted VERY LOW on the refrigerator door - nose height.

Dear Dogs and Cats,

The dishes with the paw print are yours and contain your food. The other dishes are mine and contain my food. Please note, placing a paw print in the middle of my plate and food does not stake a claim for it becoming your food and dish, nor do I find that aesthetically pleasing in the slightest.

The stairway was not designed by NASCAR and is not a racetrack. Beating me to the bottom is not the object. Tripping me doesn't help because I fall faster than you can run.

I cannot buy anything bigger than a king sized bed. I am very sorry about this. Do not think I will continue sleeping on the couch to ensure your comfort. Dogs and cats can actually curl up in a ball when they sleep. It is not necessary to sleep perpendicular to each other stretched out to the fullest extent possible. I also know that sticking tails straight out and having tongues hanging out the other end to maximize space is nothing but sarcasm.

For the last time, there is not a secret exit from the bathroom. If by some miracle I beat you there and manage to get the door shut, it is not necessary to claw, whine, meow, try to turn the knob or get your paw under the edge and try to pull the door open. I must exit through the same door I entered. Also, I have been using the bathroom for years --canine or feline attendance is not required.

The proper order is kiss me, then go smell the other dog or cat's butt. I cannot stress this enough!

To pacify you, my dear pets, I have posted the following message on our front door:

To All Non-Pet Owner s Who Visit & Like to Complain About Our Pets:

1. They live here. You don't.
2. If you don't want their hair on your clothes, stay off the furniture. (That's why they call it "fur"niture.)
3. I like my pets a lot better than I like most people.
4. To you, it's an animal. To me, he/she is an adopted son/ daughter who is short, hairy, walks on all fours and doesn't speak clearly.

Remember: Dogs and cats are better than kids because they:

1. Eat less
2. Don't ask for money all the time
3 Are easier to train
4. Normally come when called
5. Never ask to drive the car
6. Don't hang out with drug-using friends
7. Don't smoke or drink
8. Don't have to buy the latest fashions
9. Don't want to wear your clothes
10. Don't need a gazillion dollars for college, and...
11. If they get pregnant, you can sell their children!!!

rachelh1018

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Big-Cat-Fan

For the last time, there is not a secret exit from the bathroom. If by some miracle I beat you there and manage to get the door shut, it is not necessary to claw, whine, meow, try to turn the knob or get your paw under the edge and try to pull the door open. I must exit through the same door I entered. Also, I have been using the bathroom for years --canine or feline attendance is not required.
Someone really needs to explain this to Tiger.

alikatt

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by rachelh1018

Someone really needs to explain this to Tiger.
I second this. JR think's the world is going to end if he get's shut out of the bathroom.

sarahp

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by alikatt

I second this. JR think's the world is going to end if he get's shut out of the bathroom.
That's why our bathroom door never gets closed (unless we have company...)

chichismom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm only going to ask this once........................WHAT IS IT ABOUT THE BATHROOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!??????????

Never once! have I been able to use the bathroom in peace
JEEZ!!!!!

lokismum

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I loved it!
............ and I agree with everything, particularly the bathroom.
The boys love to race in there, jump up on the counter and then they wait for me to turn the cold water on in the sink so that they can play with the water! Both of them jostle for position to have the best "paw position"!

Colleen
Proud mommy to Loki
and Nana to Jacob