More good news! (yes ANOTHER thread by me)

dixie_darlin

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I posted about a beautiful siamese kitty from across the street about 3 weeks or so ago... well I was talking with her owner just a few mins ago and told her how I loved her lil girl. She says " Thank you, she just had kittens, you want one? I'll give you pick of the litter"
I said YES! Right away. She said they aren't pure siamese but I don't care. She also said that she is going to have her fixed ASAP. The babies will be ready in a couple weeks. They are 7 weeks old and she wants to wait till about 9-12 weeks.. I'm so excited!

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
How exciting for you!! New kittens are such fun!! Can't wait to see pictures of the new little one!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

dixie_darlin

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by babyharley

How exciting for you!! New kittens are such fun!! Can't wait to see pictures of the new little one!
Neither can I. I know who the daddy is. He's a solid black kitty that Tiger isn't exactly the best of friends with

I wonder something... I know the father isn't the most friendly thing but do you think the babies will be like him?

miss mew

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
That's great news!!, glad to hear that they are getting the mommy kitty fixed too