My New Grand daughter!

mzjazz2u

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hi All.... it's been a while. I just got back from my looooong Michigan trip. Spent a lot of time with my son, his wife, 2 sons and brand new daughter. Arianna Marie was born on July 23rd and weighed 6 lbs 2.5 oz and was 19" long. She's tiny! Here are some pictures of her and the family.

This is my favorite picture. I took it of her while I was holding her in my arms.

This is big brother, Matthew, with Arianna.

This is the other big brother, Micah (Jr.)

This is Me (holding baby), my son Micah (Sr.), wife Alison, and little Micah and Matthew.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

mzjazz2u

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Here are some other pictures of me and the boys at play in Traverse City that I thought you may like to see! Some of the pics I used my close up lens on, the sky looks a little muted. But I think they are kind of cool pics.

I told my grandson's that the tall ship was a pirate ship. Matthew said, "Grandma, I knew that. I can see a cross bones and skull!" There was an all black one I don't think I got a shot of that I told them it was Captain Jack Sparrow's Black Pearl.
I know... I'm bad!

This was a parasailor up in the sky. No, I didn't go parasailing! Had to use my zoom lens on this one for sure!

This yacht was obscenely huge! They had to rent at least 5 slips to dock it. You can't really tell the magnitude of it in the picture though.

anakat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Congratulations,
she is a lovely baby and your Grandsons are handsome boys too.

rapunzel47

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
What an absolutely gorgeous child (her brothers are pretty good-looking too!)
I agree with your favourite pic -- very sweet!

Nice pics of your playtime with the boys, too.

xocats

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Congratulations on the latest addition to your family....sweet Arianna Marie.

Your handsome grandsons look thrilled with their new baby sister.

Thanks for sharing your joy with us.

beckiboo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by mzjazz2u

Is this Micah throwing sand in the air?!? I cannot believe you caught that on film! What great pics...I remember visiting Traverse City as a kid. I grew up in Flint Michigan, and still have lots of family in Michigan.

I'm glad you had a good visit. You have a beautiful family, and an adorable new granddaughter. Thanks for sharing!

mzjazz2u

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Beckiboo

Is this Micah throwing sand in the air?!? I cannot believe you caught that on film! What great pics...I remember visiting Traverse City as a kid. I grew up in Flint Michigan, and still have lots of family in Michigan.

I'm glad you had a good visit. You have a beautiful family, and an adorable new granddaughter. Thanks for sharing!
Yes, that is exactly what it is (Micah throwing sand in the air)! Last winter I bought a really good digital camera with professional features on it. I can shoot lots of frames one after another without that annoying pause.

mzjazz2u

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by rapunzel47

What an absolutely gorgeous child (her brothers are pretty good-looking too!)
I agree with your favourite pic -- very sweet!

Nice pics of your playtime with the boys, too.
Thanks! I'm going to frame that close up picture. I had so much fun while I was there. Those were just a few pics of the around 300+ I took!

Thanks to everyone who has commented on my family/pics!

miss mew

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
She is such a doll!!, and so tiny!

Looks like you had a great time at the beach too

mzjazz2u

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Krazycatlover

welcome back MOM She is a cutie. I wish I could have been there.
We all wished you were there too. You need to get out there soon!

phenomsmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Those are great pictures!! Your newest Grandbaby is beautiful and her brothers are very handsome. And you have to keep the jack Sparrow story alive!! A little white lie won't hurt the boys!!

mzjazz2u

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Phenomsmom

Those are great pictures!! Your newest Grandbaby is beautiful and her brothers are very handsome. And you have to keep the jack Sparrow story alive!! A little white lie won't hurt the boys!!
I figured the Captain Jack Sparrow story can't hurt. It's probably something they'll remember all their lives! I like to try to create memories they'll remember. Especially since I don't see them but once a year if I'm lucky!