what's for supper

tavia'smom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am going to make baked chicken, brocolli and cheese, mashed potatoes, and peas and carrots and maybe some cornbread cause dad has a pot of white beans on. anyone want to come to my house for supper ?

phenomsmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I will be there. What time will it be ready?

I don't think I am cooking again tonight. i am going for a bike ride at 6 so I will probably pick up something either at Sam's or on the way home from my ride.

kittylover4ever

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Tavia'smom

I am going to make baked chicken, brocolli and cheese, mashed potatoes, and peas and carrots and maybe some cornbread cause dad has a pot of white beans on. anyone want to come to my house for supper ?
What are white beans???

solaritybengals

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
PF Changs!!!!!! I've been craving to go back for a couple months, since the first time I've been there. I looove oriental food but have to say they have some of the best I've had. So tonight is a special treat, kind fo strange on a Wednesday though? My girlfriend is coming over to see my kittens and we haven't chatted in so long we are going out for girltalk without our sig others!

arlyn

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Sandwhiches for me, made from Friday's leftover pot roast and fixins, turned into a sandwhich spread in the blender.

For Jeremy, leftover spaghetti with homade sauce and homemade meatballs.

beccory

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I would like to have remembered to thaw out some spicy italian sausages so I could make pasta, but I forgot...

So I'm making tuna salad for dinner.

cearbhaill

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Chicken is soaking in my marinade that finally came in the mail
Probably make some kind of cheesy rice something, and bean greens or broccoli, or whatever green thing I can find.

annasmom

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Probably breaded fish fillets and macaroni and cheese. My kids are really into mac and cheese this week, so I cook whatever they will eat!

rachelh1018

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I was going to make nachos.
BUT.... when I got home from the grocery store I saw that the meat I just bought, was bad!! It was pouring down rain so I was already soaking wet and I just decided to order a pizza. The past three times I have bought ground beef, it was bad. I bought the meat at a different store each time. The meat looks good on the outside, but on it inside, it's brown!! What the crap??

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

tavia'smom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by kittylover4ever

What are white beans???
they are great northern beans sorry if I didn't say the name I think my accent and my hillbilly side is kicking in today.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

tavia'smom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well I changed the menu a bit. I had biscuits instead of cornbread mostly cause cornbread takes longer to prep. And cause dad had some buisness to do and I can't make cornbread turn out right.

miagi's_mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I had a hot dog on a whole grain sesame seed roll with mustard and cucumber chips well I had 2 because it was so good and I was hungry tonight!

rapunzel47

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Big Caesar Salad with Garlic Prawns. Rob's running all over the place picking up computer stuff for his cousin, so the KISS Principle is in effect -- but we still want something tasty.