A kitty quiz!

beccory

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
heh... i got 10/10, but I also noticed that in the bar at the bottom of your browser where it shows the link address, when you highlight the answer link, it either says "sorry" or "yourright" at the end of it... makes it a bit easier

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I got 100% on that one
my favorite was the one about a cat arching its back and the quote at the answer: "If you see your cat looking like that description, you need to leave it alone. If you did something to make your cat look like that, you should never do that to your cat again."

maddensmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
100 percent here too....although i did think a minute on the one about tapeworms. Seems like someone once told me, or I read somewhere that excessive shedding is a sign too...

lucat

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
A 100% Know-it-all
Although my vet just told me grass isn't the best thing for cats-can cause small knicks on digestive system walls as it passes thru a cat

rachelh1018

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Beccory

heh... i got 10/10, but I also noticed that in the bar at the bottom of your browser where it shows the link address, when you highlight the answer link, it either says "sorry" or "yourright" at the end of it... makes it a bit easier
Cheater!!

miagi's_mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I got 10 out of 10 but I wouldn't consider myself a cat know it all!
I am more knowledgeable about dogs as I have had them my whole life and only have had cats for 2 years and I am still learning about them.