Didja know...?

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
That white cat hairs and black velcro don't mix?

I have a pair of black hiker style sandals and before I can wear them I have to remove the white cat hairs from them. As many hairs as I see, it's a wonder my cats aren't bald!

phenomsmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I can only imagine. I thought I shedded a lot of hair but my girls lose tons and still have tons more!1 I wonder what their secret is. We could make a lot of money selling male baldness cures!!

icklemiss21

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
i knew that, beige coloured ones don't go with black velcro either, and the black ones, as much as you can't see them, can build up and make the velcro not work so are more evil!

luckygirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Here's my complaint: why, when you have a black & white cat, they only shed white hairs when your wearing black, and they only shed black hairs when your wearing white????

I think it's a conspiracy to get Meowmy to stay home from work!!!

It's the same thing with bird poop.... my black car and hubby's white truck will be parked 1 in front of the other....and the birds will poop white on my car, and black on my hubby's!!!! Do they have a switch that they turn from black to white depending on the car???

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
And why do birds like to roost on lines right over the lane of traffic you're in...

luckygirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by gemlady

And why do birds like to roost on lines right over the lane of traffic you're in...
Jan, they roost right over top of where I park my car!!!
Then they use their multi-colored pooping abilities to put white spots allllll over my black car!