Trying not to get excited....

maddensmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Ok ladies, I'm really trying not to get excited over this, as I have a feeling I'm setting myself up for a huge dissapointment, but as of tomorrow I'm 4 days late for my Auntie Flo!!
After I miscarried, I fell right back into my perfect 30 day cycles, and I should have been due on the 5th, but nothing yet! I've been incredibly tired the past couple of days. Today I slept for a solid 12 hours and have still been exhausted ever since. I've been urinating much more than usual and for a couple of hours earlier today I had some very light brown spotting that I noticed only after going to the bathroom which I'm hoping is just implantation bleeding. I want to take a test, but I'm terrified of getting a negative, so I want to wait awhile to see what happens. I haven't said a word to anyone until now, I feel like I may be jinxing myself. I'm trying really hard not to get my hopes up...but its really tough. I hope I'm not just imagining things... Also something really strange that I've never experienced before, is a couple of times I've felt a "fluttering or quivering" in my uterus, almost like its vibrating lightly. It came and went very quickly a few times, so I have no idea what that is. I don't have a basal thermomater (sp?) but my regular body temp is at 99.2. I'm not sure if that means anything either...
I'm just rambling...sorry if TMI...

anyway, could I get some baby vibes and crossed fingers please??
Hearing about anyone else's experiences would be nice too! Jeeze I'm scared...

ETA: I've also been slightly dizzy, like constantly. Even when sitting still. Its just a little dizzy all the time. Yesterday when I took Pooch to the vet I almost fell over standing still though...

sarahp

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Oh my god!!! I read through the thread and started nervously giggling to myself!!! You could have a BABY growing in side you!!! How cool!!!!!!!!! It still amazes me that we can create life

Have you told your hubby?? What's his reaction??

I'm so excited and nervous for you!!!! You know you won't relax until you do a pregnancy test, so do one ASAP and let us know!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wookie130

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Best of luck...sending positive test result vibes!!!

If negative, try try again! My sister had a series of 3 miscarriages before having my nephew. It is common, and also heartbreaking...I understand your fears completely. I just want you to know that it happens to so many women, sometimes more than once...and it doesn't mean a successful pregnancy won't happen!!!

I've got my fingers crossed that you're preggers, though!!!

luckygirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
That is very exciting! I know what you mean about "imagining things" I once swore I was pregnant. I was a week late, sore chest, kinda nautious.... and then I got my disappointment a week later. Wishing you lots of luck! I hope & pray that you are pregnant!!!!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

maddensmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hey guys! Thanks so much for the vibes! Definately keep those fingers crossed!!! I missed my first morning chance this morning, but if I don't start today, I'll buy a test tonight and take it first thing in the morning, and I promise to let you all know what it says!!

I feel really weird this morning. I woke up this morning because I rolled over on my stomach (which is how I normally sleep) and my girls hurt so bad!! They even hurt a little when I walk, but they weren't hurting yesterday so maybe I just slept on them wrong!
I don't know. I've got more light brown spotting this morning, and I just feel like I could "start" at any time. Mom says that's how she felt every time she was preggers though, so who knows. I'm just gonna try to make it through the day and see what happens in the morning!! I really don't want to be dissapointed this time. Last time I waited until I was two weeks late to take the test, got a positive and then lost the baby the next day, so you can understand how scared I am to take a test in the first place. I'm so glad I have you guys to talk to, b/c I just can't get myself to talk to anyone about it face to face. Hubby is out of town this week and should be home late tomorrow night, or, most likely friday. Wouldn't it be great to have such an awesome suprise waiting for him when he gets home?? I even thought about wrapping the test if it was a positive!!
I know, I'm weird.

I'm rambling again! Thanks for the vibes, keep em' coming, I don't know whats going to happen today!

goosehazel

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Up to my eyeballs in Thomas the Tank Engine undies
Originally Posted by maddensmom

I feel really weird this morning. I woke up this morning because I rolled over on my stomach (which is how I normally sleep) and my girls hurt so bad!! They even hurt a little when I walk, but they weren't hurting yesterday so maybe I just slept on them wrong!
I don't know. I've got more light brown spotting this morning, and I just feel like I could "start" at any time. Mom says that's how she felt every time she was preggers though, so who knows.
That's exactly how I felt when I was first pregnant!

annasmom

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by goosehazel

That's exactly how I felt when I was first pregnant!
Me too. Will this be your first? If so, practice now walking and running with your arms crossed over your breasts. It minimizes the pain.

Good luck.

(BTW: Since you are actually a few days late, its not really necessary to wait for the first morning's urine, I took both of my pregnancy tests in the evenings when I was 2 or 3 days late.)

goosehazel

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Up to my eyeballs in Thomas the Tank Engine undies
Originally Posted by AnnasMom

Me too. Will this be your first? If so, practice now walking and running with you arms crossed over your breasts. It minimizes the pain.

Good luck.

(BTW: Since you are actually a few days late, its not really necessary to wait for the first morning's urine, I took both of my pregnancy tests in the evenings when I was 2 or 3 days late.)
Same here.
Took my test in the evening too, and that was before I was late

wookie130

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yeah, since you're a few days late you could take the test now...even mid-day. DO NOT be discouraged if you're not pregnant, honey. If at first you don't succeed, try try again!!!!

Besides, if you're not, and hubby is coming home, it will only be about another week and a half before you can try to nail it on the nose while you're ovulating. You can do it!!!!!!

I'm still praying that we're going to hear good news, though!!! Can't wait!