My foster boy...

lisasha3

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I just realized that I haven't posted any pics of my new foster boy (who's been with us for about 2 months now).

His first weekend here - stealing my girls favorite window.

His eyes are very orange. Most unusualy eyes I've ever seen.

Absolutely facinated by the faucet. He dives at the water like it's a toy and gets water everywhere - walls, mirrors, us, himself...

Making himself right at home.

He's the only cat I've had that pants like a dog after running around or playing or when he's really hot. It's kinda cute.

In the cat condo (very top shelf by the way), already claiming his territory as the man of the house. - "I am lion! Hear me roar!"

pami

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
OMG what beautiful eyes !!!! And beautiful cat, too. Your fosters always look so happy a super cared for !!!

catlady810

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I have never seen eyes like that, their very pretty and he's very handsome.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

lisasha3

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by jdpesz

He's a very handsome boy. Does he have a name?
Oopps, guess I forgot to put that in.

His name is "Chance", but sometimes we call him "Bam-Bam" because he's a holy terror and my other terror is "Pebbles". We figured it was appropriate - Pebbles and Bam-Bam.

tavia'smom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
He is so cute, he looks alot like my Tavia. Even the eyes. I would have to keep that little cutie. Especially since I bet together him and Tavia would sound like elephants playing.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

lisasha3

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Tavia'smom

He is so cute, he looks alot like my Tavia. Even the eyes. I would have to keep that little cutie. Especially since I bet together him and Tavia would sound like elephants playing.
Hmmmm...how far is Kentucky from Mass? Sounds like they'd make a perfect pair. As I sit here I can hear my little "elephant" doing laps upstairs.