Pics from my nephews 2nd birthday!

luckygirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I know it's taken me a week or so, but here are some pics from my nephew's 2nd birthday. His name is Damien, and he's soooo smart. He speaks in full sentences and can sign about 100 words! We got him the Harley Davidson tricycle and the helmut.... he loves it!

lisasha3

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Are we related??
My niece is also 2 - speaks unbelievable full sentances, also signs, and she's starting to pick up spanish too. (she's also a blondie with blue eyes)....maybe we're not related...maybe these two are destined to be married!

He's a cutie!!!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

luckygirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by lisasha3

Are we related??
My niece is also 2 - speaks unbelievable full sentances, also signs, and she's starting to pick up spanish too. (she's also a blondie with blue eyes)....maybe we're not related...maybe these two are destined to be married!

He's a cutie!!!
Thanks! As of right now, he is into older girls.... like 13 & 14 y olds
We have a few girls that live in our neighborhood, and they all dote over him.... so when he sees a teenage girl he immediately goes into flirt mode!
He also knows a tiny bit of spanish, only Hola, and Adios, and couting from 1-10 like they do on Sesame St. He uses big words like nautious, and we don't know where he learned it! And I say Damien, you don't know what that means. He says "yeah, sick in da belly"
I also ask him "who's my main man???" And he says "Damien!!!!" so excitedly then of course screams yay! and gives himself a big round of applause!

Thanks everyone for all the compliments!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

luckygirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Cyber Cat

My goodness...look at those big blue eyes and beautiful blond hair, he is so cute!
Thanks Cyber Cat!!! He actually looks like he could be yours!
Funny, cause his mother has long thick dark brown hair, brown eyes, and very tan Italian skin. When we all go out together people always ask if he's mine, cause I have the blue eyes and lt brown (w/blonde highlights) hair!