I need some help for a friend/birthday gift

purrfectcatlove

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
OK , here is the deal .My friend is dating a guy who is seperated but still living in the same house his wife is in .The wife really don't know he has a girlfiend and he don't want her to know that , for the peace sake . They are going there seperate ways and live together bc of finacial problems he has .My friend is only for a month or so with him together . So what could she give him him as a birthday presend , or what would be aprobriet (sp) ???
Any ideas ?

satai

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Sadly, there really isn't anything 'appropriate'. He and his wife may be seperating, but I doubt it.

Since she will no doubt dismiss any warning, I would suggest that she gets something friendly of the type of thing he likes. If he's a reader, get a book, if he's a wine buff, a nice bottle of wine.

That way he can honestly describe it to his wife as 'a gift from my friend', rather than having to hide it.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

purrfectcatlove

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thanks Satai . I am not so sure about that hole seperation thing myself , but then on the other hand , she is my friend .

satai

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by PurrfectCatlove

Thanks Satai . I am not so sure about that hole seperation thing myself , but then on the other hand , she is my friend .
I understand. Good luck

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

purrfectcatlove

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Shell

You can't go wrong with a gift certificate!

btw...hiya PCL! Nice seeing you again!
Thanks Shell . Good to see you again
. I was just reading a old thread from you where you found Mr wonderfull
. I am very happy for you .