How many bathrooms do you have?

kittylover4ever

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Jerry and I are always looking at houses just for fun, and it seems like every house out there has more than one toilet.............growing up, we had one bathroom for 7 people................how many potties does your home have?

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I only have one in the trailer, but my parents' house has 5 BRs and 3 full baths

jenny82

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
We have 2 bathrooms, but one is in an unfinished basement

lucat

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
We have 2 full baths -one upstairs & one downstairs-the downstairs bath is "elder friendly" with grab bars ,raised toilet seat,special shower ,etc.

gingersmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
One TINY bathroom with a full shower, sink & toilet.

It could be worse - it could be a half-bath, LOL...

minxie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have 3 toilets....1 downstairs...1 in the main bathroom (bath & shower) and 1 in my bedroom's ensuite bathroom (shower). Its not because we have a need for so many toilets, the house was just built that way!

All 3 toilets have only ever been used at the same time once...lol

My dream is to have a huge bathroom with 2 toilets (a 'his' and a 'hers' one) next to each other, so hub and I can spend even more 'quality time' together.

luckygirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by minxie

My dream is to have a huge bathroom with 2 toilets (a 'his' and a 'hers' one) next to each other, so hub and I can spend even more 'quality time' together.

No thank you!!! I definately don't want to be in there when my husband is using the toilet!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

kittylover4ever

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

I have 3 toilets....1 downstairs...1 in the main bathroom (bath & shower) and 1 in my bedroom's ensuite bathroom (shower). Its not because we have a need for so many toilets, the house was just built that way!

All 3 toilets have only ever been used at the same time once...lol

annasmom

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
We have 2 fulls and a "powder room" with a toilet and sink only. I guess that makes it 2.5 baths. Also, my husband likes to pee in the yard after dark, shall I count that as another?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

kittylover4ever

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by AnnasMom

Also, my husband likes to pee in the yard after dark, shall I count that as another?
And I thought Jerry barbequing in his undies was funny!

minxie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by LuckyGirl

No thank you!!! I definately don't want to be in there when my husband is using the toilet!
Ah...maybe I should not admit this...but hub and I love having farting competitions (being the sophisticated lady I am)..so we can extend our competitive spririt in other ways by having his and hers adjacent toilets haha!

phenomsmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Ah...maybe I should not admit this...but hub and I love having farting competitions (being the sophisticated lady I am)..so we can extend our competitive spririt in other ways by having his and hers adjacent toilets haha!
That is so gross!!

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Are you my niece?
Actually she and her brother have the farting contests.

We have just one and it has been enough most of the time. Butt -oops, but - there have been times I suggested we have a public type bathroom. One stall for each member of the house, as well as the sink and tub. (On one occasion Dad was enconced on the toilet and I had to go, too. I was seriously considering the litter pan!
)