Which cat urine stain/odor product to buy?

ginanicole

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Which of these products in your experience works, or works the best? I have to clean a carpeted area, bath rug, comforter, and clothes. So preferably something safe to use in laundry. Thanks everyone!

-Dumb Cat Anti-Marking & Cat Spray Remover
-Nature's Miracle Just For Cats Stain & Odor Remover
-Stink Free Instantly! Pet Urine-Odor Romover
-Simple Solution Cat Spray & Urine Stain & Odor Remover

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

ginanicole

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I also see that Nature's Miracles make a laundry detergent. So maybe I'll get this as well as another product to use on the carpet. I don't know which to get yet though.

blueyedgirl5946

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by GinaNicole

Which of these products in your experience works, or works the best? I have to clean a carpeted area, bath rug, comforter, and clothes. So preferably something safe to use in laundry. Thanks everyone!

-Dumb Cat Anti-Marking & Cat Spray Remover
-Nature's Miracle Just For Cats Stain & Odor Remover
-Stink Free Instantly! Pet Urine-Odor Romover
-Simple Solution Cat Spray & Urine Stain & Odor Remover
I had a cat once who wet my new carpet. I called the manufacturer. They told me to use clear non sudsing ammonia. It worked, the cat never went back to that spot.

ginanicole

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Originally Posted by Bugaboo1

I had a cat once who wet my new carpet. I called the manufacturer. They told me to use clear non sudsing ammonia. It worked, the cat never went back to that spot.
And I can just get this at a grocery store? How did you apply it, did you mix with water?

ginanicole

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Okay, so it looks like Nature's Miracle it is! Oh and yesterday I scrubbed down her litter box, dumped out all the old stuff, poured fresh new litter, put her in and she went like within 2 seconds. I also cleaned it this morning again. She's a funny one.

rachey

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Ive heard Simple solution is meant to be wonderful, ive ordered some myself.

I have also been told that a biological washing powder mixed with water is good.