Daily Thread Tuesday August 8/06

miss mew

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Good morning everyone!!

How was everyone's long weekend (for us Canadians)

Jeff and I spent the day on Saturday at my parents place and Sunday we went searching for wedding favors. We finally decided on giving our guests a mini "money tree"...it's supposed to be good luck.

Yesterday we went and finally got a dining room table!
no more eating our meals on the couch!

I hope everyone has a great Tuesday....don't work too hard!

sar

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Morning/Afternoon all!

Tracy, it sounds like you had an enjoyable weekend! The Money Tree sounds like a wonderful Wedding Favour!

Today, I have to catch up on my laundry and housework (after spending the day glued to the Riddles yesterday!
)

It's a pretty sunny day, so I think the cats and I will sit in the garden later too!

Have a great day everyone!

alaynna

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Good Morning Everyone!!

Yesterday I spent too much time on that riddle!! LOL but it was fun.....

I hope everyone is having a good morning so far, thank goodness we are past Monday!!

Have a great day everyone!!!

kittyprincess

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Good morning all!!!! I am actually awake before 11:30!!!!!
Anyway i was supposed to have today off but i am going in for the extra $$ my b/f's bday is coming up, but I also gotta go to the dmv
i lost my id and cant buy or go anywhere
then to bank and off to work!!! everyone have a good day
ps
i gotta clean too so i better get off this computer, lol

phenomsmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Good MOrning! Sorry about the riddle things... I was totally unproductive yesterday too. Well we sold my red sunfire!
Now I have a little cash to put towards the go kart trailer payment tand get some new clothes as both me and Lee need some new threads!

Hope everyone has a great Tuesday!

sar

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Phenomsmom

Sorry about the riddle things... I was totally unproductive yesterday too.
At least you admit that it was your fault that we all sidelined out jobs to work on the riddles with you!
I seriously just had to keep coming back!

jugen

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Good morning everyone. I have about three seconds to post because I have to get ready for work and honey will be getting up very soon wanting in the bathroom!
I hate only having one bathroom! Next house has two!

Have a great day all!!! Don't work to hard!!!

phenomsmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Sar

At least you admit that it was your fault that we all sidelined out jobs to work on the riddles with you!
I seriously just had to keep coming back!
Yes it WAS my fault! But I couldn't help it. I saw it on that other site and then I couldn't stand it when I couldn't figure it out! But i have promised myself that I will be productive at work today... but we can already see that I am here instead of working!

gailc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I did not get caught in the riddle trap. I hauled many loads of stones and topsoil. We finished laying out the patio now we jus thave to finish the path going into it as well as laying to stone around the firepit. Relaxed with a whirlpool after calling for Bakker as DH started up the lawnmower and he ran off and we couldn't find him!! We is restin gon my wrist as I type. Going to friends house today to assist her. Then more patio work tonite.
It just never ends!!!

pushylady

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Good morning everyone!
I had a good weekend as we got to go up to a friend's cottage for on Sunday. That's the first time I've made it to the beach all summer.
Rest of the weekend I spent painting. Yesterday I scraped paint, and looks like I'll be doing that for the rest of the week.

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Gail, my back hurt enough without reading what you did yesterday!

Today I'm recouping from yesterday. Longest day I've had out since the accident. We were at sister's house for lunch and stayed as she made zucchini bread. (Delish straight from the oven with spearmint butter!
) Then into town to the bank and time at the lapidary club.

gailc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My back never seems to hurt-its usually my arms and hamstrings from bending up and down!! Even though I don't look "in shape" Most of my body holds up pretty well for working at this project for 6 hours yesterday alone.

luckygirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Good Morning Everyone!!!

Yesterday I went to the dr's, and getting adjusted always feels great! I love having all my bones back in place!
I was very busy yesterday at work, so I didn't get much TCS time in. I see you all were busy working on the riddles.... I am not very good at riddles, so I wouldn't have been much help. Today I have no big plans... just dishes, and maybe a load of wash.

Hope you all have a great day!!!

alaynna

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Phenomsmom

Good MOrning! Sorry about the riddle things... I was totally unproductive yesterday too.
Don't apologize!! I loved playing that game....thanks for giving us the link!!

gardenandcats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Good mid morning. Getting laundry and house work done today. And packing we are leaving early tommorow morning to go to 6 Flags new England.. Its about a 5 hour drive. I dread the ride. Me hubby my two boys and the oldest sons GF .And my brothers going with his daughter .But most of all I'm stressing about leaving my 5 cats alone for two nights! My mom lives just down the road so she will be checking in with them daily. Putting down fresh water and canned food. But I still just hate leaving them alone! I know its just two days and nights but still I'll miss them