Kirkland Signature Cat Food

ricardo222222

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I've seen a lot of opinions on this thread about this food, so is it good or not?
I'd rather buy 20 lbs of this food for 9 bucks than get 5 lbs of Royal Canin or any """preeemium""" food for 15 bucks, which gets to 60 bucks for 20 lbs. I'd rather pay 9 than 60. I bought a month ago Royal Canin and ince haven't seen any changes as my cats fur has always been beautiful and they don't have any health problems, except my adult male cat seems to throw up about once every 2 weeks and once a week he throws up hair with saliva, but the food hasn't changed this. I've seen a lot of forum members use Kirkland and I just need your opinion on this, I don't want the most beautiful cats in the world, I just want something that keeps them healthy as they've always been.

goldenkitty45

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Our outside barn cats ate Kirkland and were healthy. We feed our dog Kirkland Chicken/Rice which is made by the Diamond company for Costco - its pretty decent to high quality.

Our lab loves it and is very healthy too. But my 15 yr old rex and our barn cat we kept (Ling) are on Iams and are healthy too. Personally, I'll stick to Iams for the cat and Kirkland for the dog

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

ricardo222222

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Here I don't have iams and I think I'll use Kirkland after my RC finishes. Do you suggest I also use Kirkland with my 3 month old Persian?

sharky

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by ricardo222222

Here I don't have iams and I think I'll use Kirkland after my RC finishes. Do you suggest I also use Kirkland with my 3 month old Persian?
I would suggest reading the Kirkland if it has no by products( meat, chicken , poultry) and is naturally preserved then go for and save money...I would supect it is loaded with by products as Diamonds dog food have some with none but the cat line is filled with them...
If you want high quality and lower price look at Nutros Max line and chicken soup both are far far less than most RC formulas yet are good quality