Lily and Stumpy - new best friends!

sarahp

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Oooh Stumpy look - something that only we can see on the wall!

Posing together

Posing again

And LOTS of wrestling!

This looks painful!

Lily asking for trouble

And getting chewed on again!

I love this one!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

sarahp

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
And Stumpy in the medicine cabinet looking for a heat pack for her sore muscles post-wrestle....

sarahp

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Telynn

Has having Lily around helped Stumpy's behavior problems?
Oh yeah!!!!!! Stumpy hasn't attacked us in the middle of the night since we got Lily. She loves following Lily everywhere and playing with her. When she gets the middleof the night crazies her and Lily go tearing around the house and leave us alone! I still often wake up from it, but I wake up, smile to myself, and go straight back to sleep

Stumpy's even started sleeping with us again! I've woken up the last couple of nights to discover her sleeping at our feet, so I think she's happy again

pami

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Aww thats great shes happy again. Your pictures are hilarious !!

alikatt

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Lily is such a gorgeous little girl. Stumpy reminds me of our Suki, long leg's, no tail. I love it!

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Those wrestling pictures look like our house everyday!!

Davidson usually asking for the trouble, and then getting attacked!

sarahp

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Awwwww I woke up this morning at some ungodly hour and tried to roll over and couldn't. They were both snuggled up together between my feet!

That's the first time they've done that! So within a week, they've gone from not knowing each other to becoming snuggle and wrestle buddies

Only thing is that I woke up again a bit after that because Stumpy was doing her "Mrr, mrr!!!" noise incessantly. I looked down at them, and Lily was suckling Stumpy.... Poor Stumpy didn't know what to do - she wasn't batting her away though. I could see through the dark that her eyes were as wide as pancakes - I think the poor thing was a little confused

And Bella, yes she is a poser! She has her black lips that always look shiny, and her big eyes and I swear she pouts as soon as I get the camera out....

tavia'smom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
They look so happy together I am so glad it worked out and that they are so happy and that you are getting your sleep now.

luckygirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Bella713

Posing together

She cracks me up the way she looks in this pic reminds me of the other one where she is posing I swear this cat was a model in a former life LOL
I think she has this whole "you expect ME to work with THIS???" look in this picture.... as is she is a glamourous movie star and is being forced to work with a D list actress....

sarahp

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by LuckyGirl

I think she has this whole "you expect ME to work with THIS???" look in this picture.... as is she is a glamourous movie star and is being forced to work with a D list actress....
Haha, yeah it does look as though she has an eyebrow raised

Asteria

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
adorable pictures! They are so cute.
My kitties do that "something on the wall only they can see" thing too! It's super cute!