This is what Bella thinks of life right now!

zissou'smom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh, Bella Bella Bella. La Vita e Bella!

Honestly I kinda feel like that too! Except my eyebrows are furrowed as well.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

bella713

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by halfpint

Ahhh !!! she is such a beautiful girl, how is she doing?
Thank you for asking but Bella is not doing so good she goes to the vet tomorrow for follow up xrays of her front paw that shes putting no pressure on (of course that did not stop her from going down 16 stairs this morning faster than ever I could not catch her) We fear it is now cancer in her front leg, she's already lost her back leg to it. You wonder why she's sticking her tongue out!! My sweet baby

sarahp

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Ohhhhh poor baby, you must be heartbroken for the poor girl
Good luck, I wish you all the best at the vets.

halfpint

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Bella713

Thank you for asking but Bella is not doing so good she goes to the vet tomorrow for follow up xrays of her front paw that shes putting no pressure on (of course that did not stop her from going down 16 stairs this morning faster than ever I could not catch her) We fear it is now cancer in her front leg, she's already lost her back leg to it. You wonder why she's sticking her tongue out!! My sweet baby
Oh I'm so sorry Bella, Bless your Heart I hope that it isn't, it's just so sad that you are going through this. I'm thinking of you Pretty girl and praying for you.

satai

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Bella713

Poor Bella! I'm so very sorry that things are the way they are.

My thoughts and prayers remain with you both.

wookie130

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh, Bella, here I was, laughing at your funny expression!!! I didn't know you were already a tripod-kitty. No more cancer for you, Bella!!! Sending prayers and lots of healing vibes for you and your meowma!!!