now i think this is REALLY it!!!

jessienkitty

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Kitty has ben licking her self like crazy and the fur around her bottom is all wet. she isn't panting or purring yet. does this sound like its time?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

jessienkitty

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
now she is in the litter box. i forgot to add that her back twitched a few times. and i just caught her purring.

jessienkitty

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
update: she is just laying down now, resting. nothing yet. this cant be a false alarm can it? her fur around her butt is wet. doesnt that mean its time?

jessienkitty

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
*sigh* still nothing... is this normal? i am freaking out all she is doing is just laying there sleeping!!! another false alarm? anybody?

jessienkitty

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
right after i sent that last post i was watching her and her back twitched 3 times fast twice. contractions?

wookie130

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Maybe by now she has kittens...???

If not, she WILL have them soon! I know it seems like you've been waiting forever for these babies, and you have! Hang tight, it's going to happen at any moment!

jessienkitty

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
nothing yet guys. she is back to normal, i guess. she is snoozing in a corner right now. i dont know what is going on with her. my mom called the vet yesterday and he said that since her milk came in that it should be any day now.... but that is what i have been telling myself since the beginning of July! if she hasnt had them today i am going to have my mom call the vet tomarrow.... i just dont get it... i thought that for sure she was going to have them!

jessienkitty

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
nothing yet. her back is still twitching every now and then but other than that there is no change. so i think that she is having contractions every now and then.

(for thse of you who remember) didnt momof3rugratz/Jenny's cat Skittles act like Kitty is acting for a few days before she gave birth? do you think this is normal or something to be concerned about?

satai

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
If you're concerned, call your vet - you won't regret calling if you didn't need to, but you always will regret not calling if you did.

If you think you should call your vet - trust your instincts.

ms_joshica

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
You can't just leave us hanging like that.
It sounds like contractions but dont get discouraged Jessie b/c they can labor for a while before actual delivery. So lets just hope that mama relaxes. Remeber to close off all dangerous places for her to run and hide and have the babies in, and keep us posted. Go MOMMY GO!!

jessienkitty

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
nothing yet. still the same. my mom is going to call the vet in a min and i'll let you know as soon as i know something. what is the say that you are supposed to start worrying? day 69? or was it 70?

Susie... who are you waiting for?

thanks for all the support and help you all have been giving me. i really appreciate it