Marlee and Milo's new collars

ashleynicole

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I was trying to take a picture of Marlee, but she wanted to give you all kisses first...

Here is her new Aqua Daisy collar!

Here is Milo's Red Fishbone collar

And a few extra!

clixpix

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Who can look at the collars when the kitties wearing them are so cute?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

ashleynicole

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by clixpix

Who can look at the collars when the kitties wearing them are so cute?
aww, thank you! Aren't they adorable? But I am a little biased...

apric0t

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Abby and Pearl are jealous!!
Too bad they usually seem to get out of their own collars...
Your cats are adorable, too!

lisalee

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Beautiful babies!! I just love the yawning picture, what a cutie!

forget-me-not

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
The collars (and the kitties) are just darling. You are so lucky your cats will wear them - mine just freaks out. I need to find a way to get her into one though, I want to have ID in case of any unexpected incident. I would love to get her a pretty one like yours have. And the pics are cute too! I love kitty kisses!

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I love the new collars!

They are both SO cute - where did you get their cat tree from?

ashleynicole

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Forget-Me-Not

The collars (and the kitties) are just darling. You are so lucky your cats will wear them - mine just freaks out. I need to find a way to get her into one though, I want to have ID in case of any unexpected incident. I would love to get her a pretty one like yours have. And the pics are cute too! I love kitty kisses!
Have you tried Beastie Bands? That is what they have on! Soft, velcro clasp, and cheap! Do a google search and a bunch of sellers will pop up!

Originally Posted by babyharley

I love the new collars!

They are both SO cute - where did you get their cat tree from?
Thanks! I ordered it from...umm...I think it was Spoilmykitty.com (is that the one that used to have an ad on the Lounge page?). Its an Amarkat tree, its great! Only thing is that because its so tall its a little off balance - but I just made a steadying block and put under one side - problem fixed for now!

xocats

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Marlee & Milo, look fashion forward in their cool new collars.

ashleynicole

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Pombina

Oh wow! The new collars are lovely! I didn't know you got a new kitty! Milo is BEAUTIFUL
when did you get him? What made you decide??
He is a little sweetheart, isn't he? Well, I finally talked my dad into it after telling him about Milo - a friend of a friend had gotten Milo, and then when her landlord threatened to evict her, she just dumped him at a shelter. When I heard about it, I got my friend to call the girl and find out what shelter he was at. When i went to look at him, he had already been put on hold for another couple, til the end of the following week day. I went back the day the hold ran out and the couple never picked him up! Between him still being there, and him already having an "m" name, I thought he was meant to be mine! My parents finally agreed after hearing all this, so I paid for him and was able to pick him up at the vet the next day after he got neutered! And him and Marlee are doing wonderful together, they keep giving eachother kitty kisses, but I haven't been quick enough with a camera to catch them yet!

And thanks to everyone else for their compliments on my beautiful babies!