Scully

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hope may have a thing for Magnum, but I love Scully! He and KittyKook's Cooper remind me so much of our Magnolia (RB).

clixpix

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I almost didn't recognize him with his tongue in his mouth!

Seriously, though, your Scully is truly beautiful!

lisalee

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Scully is a very, very handsome boy!!
Is he a cuddlebug? I would just love to cuddle him!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

icklemiss21

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
He is definitely a cuddlebug, when we got him (a bit over two years ago now) he was a very shy kitty and didn't like to be handled at all. Now he wont leave people alone, he wants to sit with people all the time (and is wrapped around my feet right now), sleeps beside me (much to the annoyance of Bumper) and being so big there is a lot of him to cuddle

luckygirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I love love love Scully! He is SO beautiful, and makes me melt everytime I see him! He has such beautiful contrast... with his gorgeous coat, and those striking green eyes! He is always "looking" right at the camera, and seems to be such a calm, affectionate guy! I love the pic you once posted with him stretching out on his back.... all I wanna do is rub rub rub that belly!!!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

icklemiss21

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
He sleeps like that all the time
so its not hard to get a pic of that big belly. He still has sensitive skin on his tummy however, so I wouldn't recommend rubbing, because even now, 10lbs smaller, he can stil do some damage.

Other than that though, he is very calm and affectionate, and definitely likes the camera

pami

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Scully is just stunningly beautiful !!! What a sweetheart. I enjoyed looking at all of your babies, they all are just beautiful !!!!