Magnum - Sir Fluffalot

icklemiss21

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Lots of piccies taken over the last few days (except of Bumps who has been in hiding and is suddenly shy)

So to start, we have Magnum (and a few especially fluff pic to feed Hope's love for him)

hopehacker

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Well, you know I think Magnum is one of the most beautiful cats around, or should I say handsome cats around. He has it all. What I wouldn't give to have a beautiful boy like Magnum.

Just looking at him naturally, is like viewing a piece of artwork. He is stunning.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

icklemiss21

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
You know half the time I would give him up to you in a second and today is one of those days, he spent the whole night whining at me about something I still haven't worked out. Got up at 4am and played with him, gave him more food, ice-cubes in his water and he still wasn't happy! So I closed the door and ignored him and he is sulking now.

He does like a camera lens though!

hopehacker

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I know how annoying that pestering can be, especially when you're trying to sleep. Simba always waits until I'm crawling in bed to start letting off with his Bengal yowls, and his mischief.

Mangnum is photogenic, that's for sure. I wish my cats were. I tried to take a bunch of pix of Simba yesterday and last evening, and he wouldn't stay still in order for me to get decent natural light photo's, so I gave in and tried them with the flash, and he always looks like he's sort of squinting in those.

icklemiss21

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
He actually doesn't shed much at all - he gets knots and mats very easily though and has to be brushed all the time.

Magnum and Scully just hear the beep of the camera and stand in front of it so I have no problems getting photos of them, Bumps and Boomer tend to hide a little more.

clixpix

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Yes, his mane is gorgeous, but I love his stripey chin!

icklemiss21

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Feeding the love for his stripy chin and fluffy mane

In need of a good brushing after a cleaning from Bumps

His 'enough with the camera, lady' look

forget-me-not

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
What a gorgeous kitty! He is so beautifully marked and his coat is amazing. How big is he? Does he liked to be groomed?

icklemiss21

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
He is 13lbs, about 5lbs of which is pure fur... he looks tiny after a bath compared to his usual big fluffy self
As for being groomed, he is brushed daily and loves it, and will sit by his basket of brushes and whine at you until he is brushed.

catlady810

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
WOW he is fluffy. Stormy is that fluffy too. I have to over my nose and mouth to brush Stormy because of my allergies, but man she LOVES brushing and purrs the whole times.

Do you trim his hair around his bum? Because Stormy has this problem that she kind gets nasties in that area, so I cut it so it's not in the way for her business time. Just wondering.

icklemiss21

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
No, he is pretty clean so I don't, but he also gets a bath once in a while too so any little bits are washed away. I have to with Scully whose fur is a bit shorter but he had bigger 'furry knickers'

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
Originally Posted by rosiemac

Magnum your gorgeous and i could eat you up, but in a nice way

He really is one gorgeous boy!!!!!!!!

hopehacker

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Does he have either Maine Coon or Norweigan Forest Cat in him? I still think it would be a thrill to have such a beautiful boy in your life. I love everythng about him. I probably wouldn't like the mandatory groomings, but I sure think he's about as beautiful as a cat can be.

icklemiss21

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
The vet says he seens both persian and maine coone in him, but lots of people see different breeds in him, we will never know as he just climbed through the window one night