Calling Sims 2 freaks out there!!

jen

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Anyone play The Sims 2? The Pets expansion pack comes out isoon and call me a dork but I totally CANNOT WAIT!! That is the one thing missing from The Sims 2, in The Sims 1 they had an unleashed expansion but in this newest one, you can breed them, watch them grow up and rescue the town strays!! I am so excited, I am obsessed with The Sims 2 and this will be so cool!! Only thing I am not to happy about is that you can create designer breeds and register them in the game, but hey, it's a game, it may give people ideas though...

Check out the video here: http://thesims2.ea.com/about/ep4_videos.php

* Sims Have Pets! - Your Sims can share a lifetime with their pets. Sims can adopt dogs, cats, birds, and more.
* Create-A-Pet - Choose from dozens of dog and cat breeds, or customize features for a unique pet and then pick their personalities.
* Pets Have Genetics - Cross different breeds to create designer pets or make new ones and register them to appear in Create-A-Pet as a unique pedigree.
* Sit, Spike, Sit - Your Sims can encourage and discipline pets, training them to shake, play dead, and more. Unruly pets might dig in the yard, claw the sofa, topple the trash, or surprise their Sims in other ways, but Sims can change their pets' ways with the right training!
* Pets Have Careers - Now your Sims aren't the only ones bringing home the bacon! Skilled pets can earn a living from three career tracks - Show Business, Security, and Service - and work their way up through five job levels.
* Friends for a Lifetime - Your Sims' pets are members of the family and share all of lifes great moments - whether it's kids training puppies, teens playing fetch in the park, adults watching TV with their cats, or elders enjoying a sunny day in park with their long-time companion!
* Show off Your Pets - Share your favorite Sim pets with other The Simsâ„¢ 2 Pets players through the exchange.

catlady810

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
SWEET NEW GAME FOR ME!!!! I hardly ever get to play games but Sims is my top most favorite game.

dusty0463

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Catlady810

SWEET NEW GAME FOR ME!!!! I hardly ever get to play games but Sims is my top most favorite game.
Sims is alot of fun!!! I don't have Sims 2 yet, as I'm not sure it will run in my computer, but I love the first Sims with the pets.

Dusty

misscharlotte

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I haven't bought the Sims 2 yet for my computer. I do still have the original version but I didn't bother installing it on my new computer. I'm going to assume the Sims 2 is worthy of purchasing?

oscarsmommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
YAY! That makes me so happy! I LOVE the graphics in Sims 2! I will definately start playing it again

satai

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by MissCharlotte

I haven't bought the Sims 2 yet for my computer. I do still have the original version but I didn't bother installing it on my new computer. I'm going to assume the Sims 2 is worthy of purchasing?
Yes. Yes, yes, yes, yes, YES.

I was in the store pre-booking and the asked me if I wanted the demo. I blurted out 'Do you offer sugar to someone who wants cocaine?' BF nearly died laughing when we left the store.

satai

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by KatKisses

I have the sims deluxe edition, buuut I am dying to get my paws.... er, hands on the unleashed version!!!!!!!
You have to upgrade - you'll never look back!

eburgess

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
MOG I love the SIMS!!!!! I'm so excited they are coming out with a new pets..... I was wondering about that.

jakkies

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
It's due for release in the US and Canada 17 October and the rest of the world 20 October.

It is gonna be a long wait...

jenny82

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I loved playing the Sims in college...time would fly by and I would not realize it at all...now I have to ask myself do I want to get addicted to a game again?

alaynna

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I love the sims game...I started off playing the regular sims game and I got all the expansion packs. I use to play it all the time...once the sims 2 came out of couse I got the game, but I really havent had the time to play it.

loubelia

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I love the original Sims, I have The Sims Complete Collection on my computer, and I sometimes play that hours on end...!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

jen

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh you gotta upgrade to The Sims 2, it is unbelievably better! The pets expansion will be not even comparable to Unleashed!