TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › The Cat Lounge › Is that some kind of record?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Is that some kind of record?

post #1 of 14
Thread Starter 
I just realised that I've been "Top Cat"ed (I guess 25 posts ago or so) - I've been on TCS like a month and a day (only just got on to IMO last night).

Man, I talk way too much.

Hesitating to press reply actually. Just slunk down in my seat thinking this will be 1226. Eek.

Ok, I'll be brave, only way to find out, right?
post #2 of 14
Don't feel bad at all.
I was at like 500 or 00 or something until like 3 weeks ago.. I jumped up my number of posts with my loud mouth!
post #3 of 14
Congrats!!!! I'm only at 200 something.

DixieDarlin256........I absolutly LOVE your siggy!!!!
post #4 of 14
Quote:
Originally Posted by crittermom
Congrats!!!! I'm only at 200 something.

DixieDarlin256........I absolutly LOVE your siggy!!!!

Aww... Ty

My DH is Cherokee and I am Nez Perce Indian!
post #5 of 14
Quote:
Originally Posted by Satai
I just realised that I've been "Top Cat"ed (I guess 25 posts ago or so) - I've been on TCS like a month and a day (only just got on to IMO last night).

Man, I talk way too much.

Hesitating to press reply actually. Just slunk down in my seat thinking this will be 1226. Eek.

Ok, I'll be brave, only way to find out, right?
lol that ok satai, most of the time your comments make me laugh, and i thank you.
lots of times i agree with what you said, or i want to make a another comment
It must be that 25% of me thatis irish or something/
post #6 of 14
Quote:
Originally Posted by DixieDarlin256
Aww... Ty

My DH is Cherokee and I am Nez Perce Indian!
cool!!! my great grandmother was 100% Apache.

We have some old 8mm movies of her sitting in the house lighting her pipe and throwing the match on the floor, then every one comes running in to put the match out cause of course it was carpet now My familiy still uses the get this , log cabin as hunting camp...that was her home. The story in the family is that she was 102 years old when she died in 1969..

hehe gee i am real mutt, Irish, german, dutch, and american indian
post #7 of 14
Quote:
Originally Posted by Satai
I just realised that I've been "Top Cat"ed (I guess 25 posts ago or so) - I've been on TCS like a month and a day (only just got on to IMO last night).

Man, I talk way too much.

Hesitating to press reply actually. Just slunk down in my seat thinking this will be 1226. Eek.

Ok, I'll be brave, only way to find out, right?
I'm really quiet on forums, but in real life I never stop talking!

Don't worry though, I love reading your posts!
post #8 of 14
38 posts per day is quite impressive, but I have seen higher, so don't worry, you don't have the record yet. I am also embarrassed by my 23 posts per day. I keep saying I will post less, but I just can't stop!
post #9 of 14
Quote:
Originally Posted by AbbysMom
38 posts per day is quite impressive, but I have seen higher, so don't worry, you don't have the record yet. I am also embarrassed by my 23 posts per day. I keep saying I will post less, but I just can't stop!
Same here.... I have like 25 per day!
post #10 of 14
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by AbbysMom
38 posts per day is quite impressive, but I have seen higher, so don't worry, you don't have the record yet. I am also embarrassed by my 23 posts per day. I keep saying I will post less, but I just can't stop!
Yeah, I keep promising myself the same thing - it's hard when you're a computer all day (I am currently working on my MA thesis). The tempation is never far from my finger tips!
post #11 of 14
Thread Starter 
Thank you all for your reasurrance and nice comments about my posts.

As long as they are entertaining, I guess I don't mind too much.
post #12 of 14
Cool!!! I am Cherokee and Black Foot Indian
Plus,LOTS other.....Irish,English,French,German
post #13 of 14
You do have quite a few post, I am not sure by any means what my daily average is.
post #14 of 14
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by MamaSquishy
You do have quite a few post, I am not sure by any means what my daily average is.
Your average is 4.82 posts per day. It's in everybody profile.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: The Cat Lounge
TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › The Cat Lounge › Is that some kind of record?