TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › The Cat Lounge › Disney's Boardwalk Inn
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Disney's Boardwalk Inn

post #1 of 24
Thread Starter 
Just wanted to share some pics of the Hotel I stayed at when I went to Disney.

This is the main entrance to the resort.


Lobby Chandelier


Carousel in Lobby. This actually spins and music is played.


Roller Coaster in the Lobby.


A couple of pretty paintings




more to come...
post #2 of 24
Thread Starter 
The Lobby bar area


This is very pretty, it is the first thing you see when the elevator doors open.


The Concierge Lounge. I spent most of my time here.


View from the balcony at the Concierge Lounge


The view from my balcony overlooking the cottage suites area.


View from my balcony.


The main pool, you can see the Dolphin Resort in the back.
post #3 of 24
Thread Starter 
The Boardwalk


I took this pic when it was getting dark


The Yacht & Beach Resort from across the lake


The Beach Resort


This is where the Black Pearl ended
post #4 of 24
That is gorgeous! I love Disney!!
post #5 of 24
Thread Starter 
While I was there I went to the other 4 Resorts next to The Boardwalk, and took some pics.

The Dolphin Resort (The Swan looks just like the Dolphin)


The Yacht Resort




The Lighthouse


The Beach Resort


Nice View to the Lighthouse from The Beach Resort


Hope you guys like the pics!
post #6 of 24
Great pics Tina! Looks like you had a wonderful time!
post #7 of 24
Wow, those are beautiful photos! I would love to go to Disney someday!
post #8 of 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by babygirl
I took this pic when it was getting dark
all of them are sooooo cool!
but this one my favourite! I love the colours and the contrats about the hour !

Thank you Tina for share it! ,...you´re so great!
post #9 of 24
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phenomsmom
That is gorgeous! I love Disney!!
Thanks! Lee should take you one day. They have 6 parks and some new rides! Expedition Everest just open a few months ago, and it's one the best rides at Disney!
post #10 of 24
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by kittylover4ever
Great pics Tina! Looks like you had a wonderful time!
I had a lot of fun, I was there for 8 days 7 nights! I never thought that I would want to leave the park early just so I could go back to the Resort. To be honest I wanted to leave early so I can go to the Concierge Lounge. At 5PM they give you free beer and free wine, and of course free food from two restaurants in the Boardwalk.
post #11 of 24
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by babyharley
Wow, those are beautiful photos! I would love to go to Disney someday!
Thanks Kenz. You should come to Disney during the winter, it's not so cold in Orlando.
post #12 of 24
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by CoolCat
all of them are sooooo cool!
but this one my favourite! I love the colours and the contrats about the hour !

Thank you Tina for share it! ,...you´re so great!
Thanks amigo! I took some pics at night but it kept coming out blurry because of all the lights. The Dance Hall was fun, but the Piano bar was better. (next to the dance hall) I had so much fun there!
post #13 of 24
Disney is one of my all-time favorite places in the world. I never saw it as a child, which would, I am certain, have been absolutely magical, but as an adult, it was simply incredible. In a word, immaculate. I loved The Magic Kingdom and literally fell to my knees on the tile compass mosaic in front of Cinderella's Castle to pay homage. *grin* My husband asked me if I would like a porter to gather my belongings from our hotel and bring them to the castle for the duration of our stay ... I replied, "Of course I would, silly and tell him to make sure he doesn't bend my tiaral!!" *wink*

One of my dear friends is a Disney "cast member". She is not a "face character", she works in one of the travel service departments called "Grand Gatherings" for more than 10 people or more than 10 rooms. Disney refers to all of it's employees as "cast members". Their motto is "Don't break the show" and they never do. Disney does everything as only Disney can do. It is magical, fun, exciting and beautiful 100% of the time. I just love that place!
post #14 of 24
Babygirl, I just noticed that Cinderella's castle is in the background of your siggy! How cute that is!!! I love it!!
post #15 of 24
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by gayef
Disney is one of my all-time favorite places in the world. I never saw it as a child, which would, I am certain, have been absolutely magical, but as an adult, it was simply incredible. In a word, immaculate. I loved The Magic Kingdom and literally fell to my knees on the tile compass mosaic in front of Cinderella's Castle to pay homage. *grin* My husband asked me if I would like a porter to gather my belongings from our hotel and bring them to the castle for the duration of our stay ... I replied, "Of course I would, silly and tell him to make sure he doesn't bend my tiaral!!" *wink*

One of my dear friends is a Disney "cast member". She is not a "face character", she works in one of the travel service departments called "Grand Gatherings" for more than 10 people or more than 10 rooms. Disney refers to all of it's employees as "cast members". Their motto is "Don't break the show" and they never do. Disney does everything as only Disney can do. It is magical, fun, exciting and beautiful 100% of the time. I just love that place!
Yes, another person that loves Disney! I thought I was the only one here. I never went to Disney when I was a kid, the first time I went I was 18 and it was with my Senior class. Ever since I go 4 times a year, I went so much that I had to become an Annual Pass Holder and I love it! I can leave the park and come back as many times as I want!
How often do you go to Disney? It's definitely more fun to go to Disney as an adult, especially if you don't have any kids.
post #16 of 24
Unfortunately, I do not go as often as I would like and it has been a long time since my last visit. Hopefully, I will be able to book a trip in the future, but for now, money is an issue and of course, I have kittens ripping and tearing through my house. I wouldn't want to leave and dump their care onto my pet sitter even though he adores my cats.
post #17 of 24
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by gayef
Babygirl, I just noticed that Cinderella's castle is in the background of your siggy! How cute that is!!! I love it!!
Thanks, I have a few Disney sigs that were made for me by the talented sig designers.
post #18 of 24
Tina,

Thanks for sharing the pics! It looks like a wonderful place. Friends of ours like to stay at that resort because they say it's in a great location!

You didn't happen to see Cap'n Sparrow there on the beach did ya?
post #19 of 24
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by gayef
Unfortunately, I do not go as often as I would like and it has been a long time since my last visit. Hopefully, I will be able to book a trip in the future, but for now, money is an issue and of course, I have kittens ripping and tearing through my house. I wouldn't want to leave and dump their care onto my pet sitter even though he adores my cats.
I hope you can go one day. I'm glad that your pet sitter loves your babies.
When I go on vacation my mom always takes my babies to her house and takes care of them.
post #20 of 24
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by captiva
Tina,

Thanks for sharing the pics! It looks like a wonderful place. Friends of ours like to stay at that resort because they say it's in a great location!
Yes, it is an 8 minutes walk to Epcot and 15 minute walk to MGM Studios. There's a lot to do there, they have a lot restaurants and a couple of places to go have fun. (the dance hall and the piano bar) Even guest that are staying at the other resorts like to come to the Boardwalk to have fun.

Quote:
Originally Posted by captiva
You didn't happen to see Cap'n Sparrow there on the beach did ya?
I was looking for him, I think he was at the bar drinking rum.
post #21 of 24
I wanna Go!!!!!
post #22 of 24
Great pics Tina! I love seeing your pics of Disney. Makes me jealous that you live so close! I've been twice, when I was 5 and 7, so it's been a *very* long time! There's so much more there to see and do now.
post #23 of 24
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chester&Piper
Great pics Tina! I love seeing your pics of Disney. Makes me jealous that you live so close! I've been twice, when I was 5 and 7, so it's been a *very* long time! There's so much more there to see and do now.
Thanks Linda! That's a long time, you definitely need to go to Disney!
post #24 of 24
Great pics! I haven't been to Disney since I was about 10 years old, so I am due to go back myself.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: The Cat Lounge
TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › The Cat Lounge › Disney's Boardwalk Inn