TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › Fur Pictures and Videos Only! › Harley Davidson Photos
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Harley Davidson Photos - Page 2

post #31 of 49
More pics, more pics!!!!
post #32 of 49
Oh gosh Kenzie, those are too cute!
post #33 of 49
they are both handsome biker boys! darling Davidson is getting huge!
post #34 of 49
Quote:
Originally Posted by babyharley
Its a normal scene here - Davidson is always attacking Harley when he's least expecting it
Bailey and Trixie are my pouncers!
post #35 of 49
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miagi's_Mommy
they are both handsome biker boys! darling Davidson is getting huge!
Awww thank you all for your very kind comments!

Davidson is getting bigger everyday - and getting stronger and more rough with Harley!

They are so fun to have, I'm so glad we brought home Harley's brother!

Davidson is SUCH a cuddler, and I LOVE it!! Everyday when I'm on the computer, he'll climb up on my lap and sleep there till I'm done....awww....

Then Harley just waits to attack him when he's done with his nap and then its playtime!
post #36 of 49
I just have to say again that I LOVE your boys!! They are so cute with each other and gorgeous kitties!

Harley is such a handsome boy and looks like a sweetheart! And Davidson...well what can I say he is adorable!

Keep posting pics..They are great!
post #37 of 49
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crys12065
I just have to say again that I LOVE your boys!! They are so cute with each other and gorgeous kitties!

Harley is such a handsome boy and looks like a sweetheart! And Davidson...well what can I say he is adorable!

Keep posting pics..They are great!
Thank you very much

Harley is quite handsome, but of course, I am quite biased
post #38 of 49
Love the photos, Harley and Davidson look great together.
post #39 of 49
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by watchcaddy
Love the photos, Harley and Davidson look great together.
Thank you very much, I think they do too!!
post #40 of 49
When are we gonna get new pictures of the heart throb biker boys?? Phantom wants to see some more pictures of her big sisters boyfriend!!
post #41 of 49
Harley looks like my cat Lily. she is a 1 year old.
post #42 of 49
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phenomsmom
When are we gonna get new pictures of the heart throb biker boys?? Phantom wants to see some more pictures of her big sisters boyfriend!!
Hopefully soon!

Davidson wants to see that cute little Phantom!
post #43 of 49
I got the camera today so hopefully tomorrow I will have a few for you all!
post #44 of 49
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phenomsmom
I got the camera today so hopefully tomorrow I will have a few for you all!
I'm excited!!

I'm going to get batteries for my camera tonight, so hopefully I'll be able to get some new shots of my biker boys
post #45 of 49
What wonderful pictures!! Harley is SO handsome, and Davidson is just cute as a button! The picture of them fighting is great, what drama "kings"!
post #46 of 49
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by AshleyNicole
What wonderful pictures!! Harley is SO handsome, and Davidson is just cute as a button! The picture of them fighting is great, what drama "kings"!
Thank you so much Ashley! I'm pretty proud of my 2 precious boys!
post #47 of 49
Kens, they are BEAUTIFUL! Harley is such a big boy now! And Davidson is sooooooooo CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I wish Oscar was that photogenic....he blinks when I take the picture EVERYTIME! I swear he does it on purpose.....
post #48 of 49
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oscarsmommy
Kens, they are BEAUTIFUL! Harley is such a big boy now! And Davidson is sooooooooo CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I wish Oscar was that photogenic....he blinks when I take the picture EVERYTIME! I swear he does it on purpose.....
Harley usually does that too, so I have to take a lot of their pics in natural light without the flash on... sometimes its a pain
post #49 of 49
Quote:
Originally Posted by babyharley
Harley usually does that too, so I have to take a lot of their pics in natural light without the flash on... sometimes its a pain
Yep I am going to try during the day when I have time. Cats are soooo difficult
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Fur Pictures and Videos Only!
TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › Fur Pictures and Videos Only! › Harley Davidson Photos