glad the salt water soaks are helping you! just a little side note- while tea tree oil can be toxic to cats- if they drink it or directly ingest it- which they can't from your nose- the tiny amount you'd put directly on your piercing will disolve so quickly that it won't harm your kitties- please use it- it's the best thing i've ever found for Keloids...and it works wonders too! You can also dilute it with a pinch of water if you like...the smell fades after a few moments. Don't forget to use an antibacterial lotion soap like provon before hand to clean your piercing site with...you want to continue doing this even after it has appeared to heal for a bit longer. It's very easy for infections to resurface. Good luck! pm me if you have any questions!
post #61 of 61
10/5/06 at 9:19pm