Animals are so Cute

krazycatlover

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
This morning when I woke up I moved over closer to the wall as soon as I did that my Dog Chloe Moved from the end of the bed to right next to me. She likes to be by me all the time. She is such a cutey
Then A few minutes later my cat Sadie came up on the bed and laid by my head and she laid her little head on Chloe's nose and they both fell asleep. It was soooooooooooo Cute. I didn't want to get up.
Anyone else have dogs and cats that like to cuddle.

yosemite

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Krazycatlover

This morning when I woke up I moved over closer to the wall as soon as I did that my Dog Chloe Moved from the end of the bed to right next to me. She likes to be by me all the time. She is such a cutey
Then A few minutes later my cat Sadie came up on the bed and laid by my head and she laid her little head on Chloe's nose and they both fell asleep. It was soooooooooooo Cute. I didn't want to get up.
Anyone else have dogs and cats that like to cuddle.
I certainly understand you not wanting to get up. Bijou cuddles with me after my husband leaves for work and I hate getting up and disturbing him. (I don't want to get up for work anyway, but unfortunately it puts food on the table.
)

How nice to be surrounded by pets while you nap.

phenomsmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I love snuggling gwith my girl while we nap! She is cute getting as close as possible to me! I hate to move and disturb her!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

krazycatlover

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Yeah I love it to. Though sometimes I get annoyed with the cats forcing loves especially when they wake me up to do it. I just can't help but love on them even if I'm ornery in the morning. lol

emily_325

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
When I was growing up we had a boxer bulldog and two outdoor cats that got along really well. When it would start getting chilly outside in the fall and winter it wasn't unusual to see our dog curled up at the foot of our back door and each kitty curled up on her back sound asleep. Wish I knew where the picture we took of that was...

hell603

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Loki sleeps with me at night tucked into my left armpit and demands extra special cuddling for about 15 minutes before I get up in the morning which I am most happy to comply with!!!!

Getting up becomes harder every day - I just don't want to - but someone has to bring home the bacon ( ahem I mean kitty food!!)

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Trout is normally not a cuddler...but when she is being cuddly, I try not even to breathe too loud so I don't scare her away
It is the most adorable thing when she cuddles right in while I'm sleeping, but she doesn't do it very often.

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Hell603

Loki sleeps with me at night tucked into my left armpit and demands extra special cuddling for about 15 minutes before I get up in the morning which I am most happy to comply with!!!!

Getting up becomes harder every day - I just don't want to - but someone has to bring home the bacon ( ahem I mean kitty food!!)
I'm sure they would prefer bacon

kittylova

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I love animals too
when my hubby is at work and I sit on the sofa my dog max sits with me on the sofa too. and he kisses me on my chin.

Then he lays on my lap and I scrach his ears. I just Love him.

PS. I cant tell my husband.hehehe

crystal211

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Aww, so cute. When I go to bed I've got at least two cats with me.

My favorite is how when they feel me stirring in the morning, they want to come right up and give me loving.

rachelh1018

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Tiger is my little cuddle bug. He starts out sleeping at my feet and when I shift, he gets up close to me and I wrap my arm around him.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

krazycatlover

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
In the fall and winter my Tigger will cuddle up unde the blankets with me. It soooo cute.

renny

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I love those mornings. Lately though Rambo has decided that if he wakes me up early, he gets fed early and so I start getting someone nuzzling my armpit (weird) and kneading me starting about 30 minutes before my alarm goes off. He's usually not a cuddler, but in the early mornings i get my cuddles (so i can't complain too much!)

Asteria

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Ohhh I love it when my kitties and doggies cuddle with me!!!!!

Asteria

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Ohhh I love it when my kitties and doggies cuddle with me!!!!!!