TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › Fur Pictures and Videos Only! › Kitten pictures!!!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Kitten pictures!!!

post #1 of 23
Thread Starter 
I brought my baby home earlier, and I got some pictures! There's only a few right now, we're getting her settled in, so there will be a lot more later. I still haven't decided whether to keep the shelter name (Sugar) or give her my own name.. we'll see. But for now.. enjoy! :

Just after we got home.. giving her some food.



Exploring the room. She kept meowing at me while I tried to get a picture..



Sitting on the toilet seat, watching a fly.



Just after a flea-bath. They gave her one at the shelter, but we found a few more.


More later!
post #2 of 23
I'm so Happy for you, and she looks like she's right at home being Nosey witch is far better then hiding...Enjoy that new girlie as I know you will
post #3 of 23
shes cuteee!!!!!
post #4 of 23
what did you do to the pictures to make them all misty?
post #5 of 23
Thread Starter 
Thanks guys! I love her so much! And she hasn't really hid at all.. she went under the couch, but she kept poking her head out and when I got her feather stick, she came running. We went outside too, so I'll get more pictures when we do.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Renovia
what did you do to the pictures to make them all misty?
Most of my pictures are taken on my Verizon camera phone, and when you send them to the online album, you can use different effects, and I always use "soft focus" on my pictures to make them look nicer.
post #6 of 23
She's a cutie! It's so cool that she is not hiding. We love watching new babies grow up, so please post lots of pics!
post #7 of 23
Quote:
Originally Posted by h~chan
Sitting on the toilet seat, watching a fly.

I think it's adorable that she has finally found her "throne" to rule from.
post #8 of 23
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by white cat lover
I think it's adorable that she has finally found her "throne" to rule from.
After she made it that far, she tried to get up by the sink.. but I had to help her..

More pictures! I've decided to call her "Clover", by the way.

First thing after she woke up, she was crawling on me and exploring. She's quite a little talker.





Checking out Lucy's food and water spot.



Dozing off on my lap after early-morning exploring.



After her first breakfast here.. :


We might take her out to PetSmart later, to get her some more kitty supplies. More pictures again later.
post #9 of 23
She's so cute!!!
post #10 of 23
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by -Ann-
She's so cute!!!
Thanks!

There's not many replies, but here is a bunch more pictures! I got a lot today.

Talking Clover..



She slept a lot today.





Outside for a while.. I'm going to try to get her a harness tomorrow.



Dutchess was trying to play with her.





More sleeping..

post #11 of 23
She is adorable. I think I'm getting a walking jacket for Stoli tomorrow. I have a verizon camera phone I think I'll try that soft focus thingy!
post #12 of 23
Thread Starter 
.. Continued.







In the tree..



I love this one.. :



Laying on the camper.. mom got these two..




So she's doing really good.. making herself right at home, and following me almost everywhere. She "talks" a lot, and she's getting along with most of the animals, but she's having a hard time with Lucy and Sassy. We need to work on that. She has some of her own toys, and I'm looking into getting her a harness tomorrow so it'll be easier outside.. she meows a lot when I put her down, but she's fine when I sit down with her.
post #13 of 23
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Renovia
She is adorable. I think I'm getting a walking jacket for Stoli tomorrow. I have a verizon camera phone I think I'll try that soft focus thingy!
Thanks. You should post pictures if you get a walking jacket.. I know I'll be posting pictures of her outside on her harness. I love soft focus for my pictures.. I think it makes them look a lot nicer. Do you know the online album link? It took me forever to find it.
post #14 of 23
Congratulations! Clover is beautiful! You must be so happy!
post #15 of 23
Quote:
Originally Posted by h~chan
More sleeping..

[/center]

This one is my favorite!
She is darling! And you can tell she has lots of personality.
Congrats on your new baby!
post #16 of 23
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jenny82
Congratulations! Clover is beautiful! You must be so happy!
Thanks! She's a cutie, and she loves to talk! She follows us everywhere, and loves to chase us.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CDubbie
She is darling! And you can tell she has lots of personality.
Congrats on your new baby!
She has quite the personality.. She was climbing up my leg earlier because I wouldn't share my ice cream cone with her.

Here are a couple pictures I took earlier.

She always meows when she's in the kitchen, for some reason.



Cleaning my plate after lunch.. whether I wanted her to, or not.

post #17 of 23
oh she is just sooo cute, i love the fact that you say she is talkative, kirra is that way and it to me makes them more loveable lol, but i just have this thing for calicos and tortis and your lile one is melting my heart
post #18 of 23
Shes precious!! How old is she? (sorry if I missed it)
post #19 of 23
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Malikitty
oh she is just sooo cute, i love the fact that you say she is talkative, kirra is that way and it to me makes them more loveable lol, but i just have this thing for calicos and tortis and your lile one is melting my heart
Everyone else says she talks too much, but I think she's a sweetie. I love calicos (and torties!) too.. three of our four kitties are calicos. :

Quote:
Originally Posted by catloverin_ks
Shes precious!! How old is she? (sorry if I missed it)
Thanks. She's 12 weeks right now, and she's a tiny little thing. It feels so weird holding the other cats after her.. they feel so big, and their hair is a lot shorter. It's strange.
post #20 of 23
Isn't she gorgeous!!! She looks like she's settled in brilliantly though
post #21 of 23
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by rosiemac
Isn't she gorgeous!!! She looks like she's settled in brilliantly though
She's making herself right at home. Today's going to be her first day alone, because there's always been someone here with her since she came home, but I start working today, so I'm a little sad, because I don't want to leave her.. I'm sure she'll sleep or entertain herself.

Here are a few early-morning pictures.

I love this one..



Talking again..



Exploring the trash..



And more talking.

post #22 of 23
Awwwww look at that first one, " I want to be picked up!!!! "

She sounds like a little chatterbox like Rosie
post #23 of 23
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by rosiemac
Awwwww look at that first one, " I want to be picked up!!!! "

She sounds like a little chatterbox like Rosie
That's what she wanted, too.. to be held. She's such a baby.

I think TCS has another Rosie when it comes to open-mouth pictures..

I got her a harness today at work (and a "I love my cat" tin filled with kitty goodies ) and we tried it out when I got home. She doesn't really like it now, but I'm sure she'll get used to it.



New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Fur Pictures and Videos Only!
TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › Fur Pictures and Videos Only! › Kitten pictures!!!