Mr.Clean Magic Eraser ***RAVE***

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Okay, I bought this magic eraser thing to assist with my premove cleaning, and It it THE BEST thing since sliced bread!! Literally!!

It cleans anything and everything! I got my tub sparkling white again, AND got rid of all the scuff marks on my walls and cupboards!

Seriously, I will always have these around, they really are like magic!

jenny82

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I love it too!! It got black candle (flame) marks off white walls!

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I've used them before and I love them as well, they worked really well in the bathroom where John had gotten the shower dirty from when he came home from work. I love them!

ilovesiamese

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I love them too. I've been using them for 2 years. They are great just about anywhere and they really do take everything off of most surfaces!

catloverin_ks

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yes they are great, but dont scrub too hard,lol....they will come apart, I should know, it happened to me!

lookingglass

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Trouts mom

Okay, I bought this magic eraser thing to assist with my premove cleaning, and It it THE BEST thing since sliced bread!! Literally!!

It cleans anything and everything! I got my tub sparkling white again, AND got rid of all the scuff marks on my walls and cupboards!

I always wondered if thoes things worked. Now I have to try them!!

mairi ii

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I don't get how they work. Is there a cleaning solvent in them? Or do you use them with Softscrub or something?

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by catloverin_ks

Yes they are great, but dont scrub too hard,lol....they will come apart, I should know, it happened to me!
I had that happen to me too!!

They worked wonders in my bathroom and kitchen, I just love them (the off brands work just as well too, thats what I picked up last time, they are a bit cheaper and work just the same!
)

rockcat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by babyharley

I had that happen to me too!!

They worked wonders in my bathroom and kitchen, I just love them (the off brands work just as well too, thats what I picked up last time, they are a bit cheaper and work just the same!
)
*hijack*
Your new little Davidson is sooooooooooooooo... cute!

ldg

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
They do come apart as you wear them down - but we love them too!!!!!! We discovered them because of the cats - we had lots of liquid meds to give to six cats when we first moved into the house. A couple of the cats were GREAT at flipping their heads and splattering orange medicine on EVERYTHING. Of course we wiped it up quickly - but it was still a bit orange on the wall. The Magic Erase pads cleaned those right up. LOVE 'EM!

halfpint

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Trouts mom

Isn't it the cat's meow

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Mairi II

I don't get how they work. Is there a cleaning solvent in them? Or do you use them with Softscrub or something?
You just wet them and squeeze the excess water out, then wipe away!!

Noone knows why they work...thats why they are magic

lunasmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by catloverin_ks

I think they're suppose to do that. Then you know when your done using the eraser!

Otherwise I know myself well enough...if it didn't 'magically' disappear, I would still be using it to clean a year from now.

for Mr. Clean! He rules!

yosemite

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
My husband thought he was going to have to re-grout our white bathroom tiles with the white grouting. Not so! I pulled out our Mr. Clean Magic Eraser and voila! clean, beautiful, new-looking grout!

He had also gotten black marks on my freshly-painted walls when he installed the new hard-wood flooring. The Eraser got all the marks off without leaving a trace or any marks on the fresh paint.

gayef

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I made the mortal mistake of installing WHITE counter-tops and sinks, toilets and tub/showers in my house when we built it. The Mr. Clean Magic Eraser is an absolute blessing in my home when cleaning those things. I find it better for the tough stuff over every day cleaning though - I use it specifically on my white kitchen counter-top, especially around my coffee maker where it drips and stains the counter. I almost always have my nails painted (usually a deep red) and when I scuff my dry nails across the counter, it leaves a stripe of the color on the white - yup, Mr. Clean got those out too! They do not disinfect though, and when I go to clean my counter, I always use the Magic Eraser first to remove the deep stains, then finish up with a misting of Clorox Bleach Spray removed with a damp paper towel. What with the cats walking in the litter then jumping up onto my counter, I want it clean with bleach at least 3 minutes before I prepare any food up there.

The bathroom grout is a great place for them and I also like them for cleaning my woodwork around doors and windows and of course, the baseboards.