TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › Fur Pictures and Videos Only! › New kitten & Harley photos
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

New kitten & Harley photos - Page 4

post #91 of 111
is Harley a bengal?? Or a Tabby???
post #92 of 111
congrats on your new addition!! he's such a little fluffy butt so glad to hear that he and Harley are getting on so well, love the name too wouldn't have seemed right for anything else, come up with any nicknames yet?
post #93 of 111
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by KittyLova
is Harley a bengal?? Or a Tabby???
He's a tabby
post #94 of 111
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by AshleyNicole
Mackenzie!!!! I am so in LOVE with every single picture you have posted! It makes me want to get a buddy for Marlee so much! I'm still working on my dad, so maybe it will happen eventually!
Thanks Ashley! He is such a little peanut, and loves to get into anything and everything!

He's an amazing little guy, he doesn't meow much, or cry and night - I'm still in amazement that Harley likes him! He won't leave his side, even when Davidson is in the litter box, Harley is right next to him (I keep telling Harley to let him have some privacy, but nope.... he stays )
post #95 of 111
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by katiemae1277
congrats on your new addition!! he's such a little fluffy butt so glad to hear that he and Harley are getting on so well, love the name too wouldn't have seemed right for anything else, come up with any nicknames yet?
I think Davidson is the perfect name for him - he looks like one! As much as I wanted the name Ryder - Davdison was just 'it'.

Nicknames - um, Harley the 2nd, he's into EVERYTHING! Acts just like Harley did when he was a baby. Turbo is another one (which funny enough, is what John's cousin named Davidson's twin from the litter!), he flies around the apartment like crazy all the time with Harley! They are getting along so well
post #96 of 111
Congradulations on little Davidson!!! He's such a cutie!!! I love the pictures of him and Harley together- they look so sweet!
post #97 of 111
I love the picture of Harley eating Davidson! Or maybe it was attack of the big brother...
post #98 of 111
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by white cat lover
I love the picture of Harley eating Davidson! Or maybe it was attack of the big brother...
I think its a little of both
post #99 of 111
I sure missed a lot of pictures! Davidson looks so nice! -and so does Harley.
post #100 of 111
Thread Starter 
Thanks Ryan!! There will be plenty more photos of them both - I promise!
post #101 of 111
What cute pictures!!!!!
post #102 of 111
I just absolutely died from the cuteness! Harley just loved him right up!!!
post #103 of 111
Awww what a little sweetheart
post #104 of 111
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by sunnicat
I just absolutely died from the cuteness! Harley just loved him right up!!!
Awww, thank you!!

I'll be posting new pictures tonight or tomorrow!
post #105 of 111
Such a cute kitten, and your Harley looks exactly like my Tigger did. Exact same markings and expressions.
post #106 of 111
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by PhantomSr
Such a cute kitten, and your Harley looks exactly like my Tigger did. Exact same markings and expressions.
How awesome that your Tigger and my Harley look alike! I just love his markings!
post #107 of 111
I am just now catching up with all this after my 4 day weekend!! Congrats Kenz!! Davidson looks like a perfect fit with Harley!! I love it that Harley is being a good big brother!! I bet Davidson is getting sick of his big bro following him around everywhere!! I love the 2 of them together! Can't wait to see more pics!! (I could never get sick of seeing Harley Davidson pics!!)
post #108 of 111
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phenomsmom
I am just now catching up with all this after my 4 day weekend!! Congrats Kenz!! Davidson looks like a perfect fit with Harley!! I love it that Harley is being a good big brother!! I bet Davidson is getting sick of his big bro following him around everywhere!! I love the 2 of them together! Can't wait to see more pics!! (I could never get sick of seeing Harley Davidson pics!!)
Thanks Brandi!!

They are getting along so well, its unreal! They are so happy together, which makes me a very happy meowmy!!
post #109 of 111
Oh, Mackenzie!!!!!!!!!!! How adorable!!!!!!!! I can't believe he's home already thats awesome that they get along soo well! Keep the pics coming please
post #110 of 111
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by chichismom
Oh, Mackenzie!!!!!!!!!!! How adorable!!!!!!!! I can't believe he's home already thats awesome that they get along soo well! Keep the pics coming please
Oh I'll be posting more photos tonight!!

I went home today at noon to find him sleeping on my fleece blanket on my bed on his back - all sprawled out! I was going to get my camera, but he woke up, did a cute stretch and followed me into the kitchen for lunch, I wish I coulda snapped a picture!! He's too fast
post #111 of 111
Congrats again Mckenzie!!....
you has lovely and wonderful family now!
I´m envy of you!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Fur Pictures and Videos Only!
TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › Fur Pictures and Videos Only! › New kitten & Harley photos