TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › The Cat Lounge › I need serious vibes please!!!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

I need serious vibes please!!! - Page 2

post #31 of 42
Quote:
Originally Posted by katiemae1277
I was afraid i was going too, but I held it in. I even wore his collar around my wrist all night I think the kitties were confused as to why Meowmy was jingling too
That's really sweet. Let us know how it goes today!

Our Bobby had to stay overnight once - bf and I hardly slept. I had (v. minor) surgery myself that day - but all I could think about was getting to the vets to collect him and give him kitty cuddles.

We slept off our anesthetic together
post #32 of 42
Sending lots of vibes for Simon and you today.
post #33 of 42
Quote:
Originally Posted by katiemae1277
I was afraid i was going too, but I held it in. I even wore his collar around my wrist all night I think the kitties were confused as to why Meowmy was jingling too
What a great idea...to wear his collar! Hope today flies by for you, and Simon recovers quickly. Poor boy! I'm so glad you knew something was wrong and got it addressed. (Honestly I've had some teeth go bad, and even on me it was hard to know when it was time for the dentist. I kept thinking it would clear up on its own! LOL!)

Feel better soon, Simon. You will be on your way home before you know it!
post #34 of 42
Aw poor baby! I hope you get him home and pampered soon. I bet he'll gain that 3 pounds back once his mouth heals up.
post #35 of 42
Thread Starter 
just called the vet and Simon is doing great, they actually ended up not having to pull the tooth just cleaned them really well and are going to load him up on anti-biotics! The bill should be a little easier to swallow now without the actual extraction and I can pick him up tonight when I get home!!!!! I hope he's not too peeved at me
post #36 of 42
Quote:
Originally Posted by katiemae1277
just called the vet and Simon is doing great, they actually ended up not having to pull the tooth just cleaned them really well and are going to load him up on anti-biotics! The bill should be a little easier to swallow now without the actual extraction and I can pick him up tonight when I get home!!!!! I hope he's not too peeved at me
Oh YAY!!! Thank God!!!
post #37 of 42
Great news!!! I'll bet you can't wait to have Simon back home!
post #38 of 42
post #39 of 42

Yay!!! I'm so glad Simon is ok!!! Poor baby...having a toothache!
post #40 of 42
Yay Simon!!! Now remember, brush your teeth after every meal!!!
post #41 of 42
Quote:
Originally Posted by katiemae1277
just called the vet and Simon is doing great, they actually ended up not having to pull the tooth just cleaned them really well and are going to load him up on anti-biotics! The bill should be a little easier to swallow now without the actual extraction and I can pick him up tonight when I get home!!!!! I hope he's not too peeved at me
Oh, that's great news. Good luck both of you.
post #42 of 42
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by white cat lover
Yay Simon!!! Now remember, brush your teeth after every meal!!!
They said they were going to give some teeth cleaning stuff.... they obviously have never tried to stick their fingers in Simon's mouth while he is conscious Aren't those Feline Greenies supposed to help keep their teeth clean? Simon loves those, ubt I don't think he actually chews them
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: The Cat Lounge
TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › The Cat Lounge › I need serious vibes please!!!