TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › The Cat Lounge › Irresistible
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Irresistible

post #1 of 17
Thread Starter 
A response I gave to a post made me think about what I KNOW is going to bother me, but I just can't stop eating/drinking.... in my case its orange soda. I love the stuff, but some reason it always gives me a tummy ache, but I still drink it every once in awhile Does anybody else have anything like that?
post #2 of 17
Yes!!! My favorite mexican restaurant has made me sick more times than I care to count. I don't knwo what it is maybe the sour cream but I still have to eat there! Most places would have one time to make me ill before I would quit going there. My this place!
post #3 of 17
Yep TACO BELL!! I just love it, but everytime I eat it, I'm running to the bathroom like 5 minutes later AND I'm sure I gain like 3 pounds everytime I eat it too!

But it tastes so good, I can't resist its charms.
post #4 of 17
-nothing that makes me sick, but I love fresh hot peppers and hot pickled peppers. Sometimes I'll have too many. My nose will get runny and the burning sensation gets pretty hot. Once I ate a raw Thai pepper instead of cutting it up to cook with like I normally do. I think it would take at least half a jar of yellow Mezzettas to get a burn going like that. I'll likely try it again someday.
post #5 of 17
I have clamcakes and fried clams once every summer, even though I know itthe heavy, fried food will not sit well on my stomach.
post #6 of 17
McDonald's Coke always makes my stomach do the wha too see. But I can't resist.
post #7 of 17
Well, for me, it would have to be the Bloomin Onion..........it's so good, but of it gives me heartburn!!!!
post #8 of 17
Thread Starter 
We never learn do we? I'm glad I'm not the only who makes themselves sick on purpose
Yowza Ryan! I'm surprised you can eat those at all! I just have to smell them and I have fire coming out of my ears!
post #9 of 17
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trouts mom
Yep TACO BELL!! I just love it, but everytime I eat it, I'm running to the bathroom like 5 minutes later AND I'm sure I gain like 3 pounds everytime I eat it too!

But it tastes so good, I can't resist its charms.

MMMM!!! Me too! Me too! Yo quiero taco bell!!!
post #10 of 17
Quote:
Originally Posted by katiemae1277
A response I gave to a post made me think about what I KNOW is going to bother me, but I just can't stop eating/drinking.... in my case its orange soda. I love the stuff, but some reason it always gives me a tummy ache, but I still drink it every once in awhile Does anybody else have anything like that?
Have you tried grapefruit soda? HEB has them for 50 cents for a two liter bottle.
post #11 of 17
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by shengmei
Have you tried grapefruit soda? HEB has them for 50 cents for a two liter bottle.
Yeah, I've drank something called 50/50, I believe that has grapefruit in it, and it doesn't bother me at all, but it just isn't orange soda
post #12 of 17
Mochas!
or anything with alot of milk!
post #13 of 17
Eggs!
I love them but they make me sick as a dog! Every once in a while I will eat them and they settle in my stomach like a rock and I'm sick for a day but I can't resist them!
post #14 of 17
Sometimes (but not all the time) when I eat chicken alfredo pizza from the pizza place by our house, I get a bad stomach ache. It hasn't happened the last few times though.
post #15 of 17
The candy coated nuts at shows and carnivals. I love them and I always get horrible tummy cramps so severe I cannot stand straight up.
post #16 of 17
Mine is pop. It gives me the worst heart burn during the night, but I still drink it.
post #17 of 17
Pop...definitely. I've cut it out for the most part, but every once in a while when we're out to eat I'll drink some...ooh, and I pay for it!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: The Cat Lounge
TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › The Cat Lounge › Irresistible